A Perfect car for the indian roads
We bought the Elantra after months of research and test driving of several cars. We finally decided on the Hyundai and it was a great choice. We had originally been looking at the petrol variant but end up with the diesel auto.I drive it everyday to work in delhi traffic and am easily getting close to 15km/L and on the highway close to 20km/L. The car is quite sometimes you really wonder if it is even on. soaks up the bumps so perfectly and the cooled seats are a god send in the summer heat. Beats the rest hands down for price and build quality. You will not be dissapointed.
- 36 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
Other Elantra Reviews
Hyundai Elantra looks fantastic and is a welcome change among models that need a serious wardrobe revamp.Exterior Futuristic. Interior (Features, Space & Comfort) Cla...
Look and Style: Great trendy looks. Does not give that exuctive class looks but more sporty and young so may not appeal to people who want to project a serious image, But...
Look and Style: Looks really cool and will catch the eye where ever it goes Comfort Yet to drive Pickup: yet to drive Mileage: 16-17 KMPL Best Features: Looks Needs to im...
When I and my friend found out that the new Hyundai Elantra was coming soon I could see the lust for comfort and luxury in his eyes so when we reached to a showroom to lo...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
This January Drive Home your favorite Hyun...