awesome car...loved it!!
Look and Style: just one word...stunning...no other car in this segment could compare itself to this car...ofcourse it makes the heads turn around as it passes. Comfort: absolutely comfortable...lumbar support does its job perfectly Pickup: decent pick up...jus a little more than that...i personally felt it was sufficient for i dian roads...it reaches 100kmph in less than 11 seconds...what else do u want....cruze is jus a lil more sporty but lacls numerous features.. Mileage decent mileage of 17kmpl in city Best Features: rear a.c vents and rear arm rest with a 12V socket and music controls...great amont of space and the heated mirrors Needs to improve: just the Distance to empty and the mileage indicators are absent Overall Experience: loved the car totally....awesome experience...a luxury coupe ofcourse....nice noise reduction too...keyless entry...loved dat thing...and i am totally happy to own this premium sedan
- 14 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other Elantra 2015-2016 Reviews
I purchased my ELANTRA 15 days back from Hans hyundai in delhi. The car worked perfectly well for 15 days and post that one fine day the car broke down. The car was towe...
Look and Style: If you love Fluidic Design, it is best in Elantra than in Verna or Sonata. It has a fantastic front and side look. I love the way the rear looks as well...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020