Very Poor Quality And Safety
Very Poor Quality And Safety
Very good SUV but service and maintenance are too costly and the braking system is very poor. The quality of the brake pad is also poor, I have changed at 18000 km and the battery is also very poor quality, it comes with an only a 2-year warranty and you must have to change it within 24 to 30 months. Hyundai service manager is also told that all Hyundai car batteries must have to replace within 30 months. Please check all these hidden parts of your new car and ask for better quality and warranty.
- 4 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Hyundai Creta
I think Kia seltos has more safty features and looks are better then creta with less price
Hyundai Creta User Reviews
- All (455)
- Mileage (86)
- Performance (66)
- Looks (145)
- Comfort (141)
- Engine (50)
- Interior (73)
- Price (44)
- More ...
It's a good car. The interiors look classy. It's feature-loaded and that's something we all look for. The features that I really like about the car are a panoramic sunroo...
I recently bought this car for my brother and I must say that it is the best car at the best price offers modern features to make the drive much safer and comfortable. Th...
After a lot of searching for a car in this price range, I decided to go for Hyundai Creta and after driving this I am so happy with the decision. In my opinion, Creta is ...
Creta is one of the highest-selling cars but I would really like to tell you about its pathetic paint quality which is very poor in every Hyundai car and also the perform...
Very good SUV but service and maintenance are too costly and the braking system is very poor. The quality of the brake pad is also poor, I have changed at 18000 km and th...
Hyundai Creta is known for its great comfort. I have an EX variant that makes me feel it's comfort and performance and gives me 21.4 kmpl mileage and also the service cos...
- View All Creta Reviews
Compare Variants of Hyundai Creta
- Creta EX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,49,000*EMI: Rs. 26,74021.4 kmplManual
- Creta S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,77,000*EMI: Rs. 29,58721.4 kmplManual
- Creta SX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.14,51,000*EMI: Rs. 33,44321.4 kmplManual
- Creta SX Opt DieselCurrently ViewingRs.15,79,000*EMI: Rs. 36,29021.4 kmplManual
- Creta SX Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.15,99,000*EMI: Rs. 36,79018.5 kmplAutomatic
- Creta SX Opt Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.17,20,000*EMI: Rs. 39,48418.5 kmplAutomatic
- Creta EXCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 22,10116.8 kmplManual
- Creta SCurrently ViewingRs.11,72,000*EMI: Rs. 26,57016.8 kmplManual
- Creta SXCurrently ViewingRs.13,46,000*EMI: Rs. 30,35516.8 kmplManual
- Creta SX IVTCurrently ViewingRs.14,94,000*EMI: Rs. 33,61216.9 kmplAutomatic
- Creta SX Opt IVTCurrently ViewingRs.16,15,000*EMI: Rs. 36,26316.9 kmplAutomatic
- Creta SX TurboCurrently ViewingRs.16,16,000*EMI: Rs. 36,26616.8 kmplAutomatic
- Creta SX Opt TurboCurrently ViewingRs.17,20,000*EMI: Rs. 38,54916.8 kmplAutomatic
Trending Hyundai Cars