Sweet and sour = mind blowing
Its been 1 month, and i 'm loving it. its my 2nd hyundai car.shifted from i20. The first time i laid my eyes on it, a year ago when this car was launched.' I WANT THIS CAR. '. the anniversary edition is awesome. the exterior look is super, dual tone and decals , 17 inch diamond cut alloy wheel.WOW. Due to my daily usage ,less than 20km, i bought petrol one. and the first ride was out of city, on to the country side beautiful. the small humps and ditches were just small glitches. i was cruising. this car is meant for 'OUTSIDE THE CITY RIDE'. every time i drove this car, the satan in my head was giving a second thought, GET OUT OF THE CITY AND CRUISE INTO THE HIGHWAYS.
pros of this car.
- exterior dual tone with decals and diamond cut 17 inch alloy wheel gives a nice look
- evening ride with drl lamps . majestic
- powerful ac
navigation and av system good
- ride quality good
- interior spacious for 4-5 people. good leg room.
- rear ac vents
-good boot space
- good fabric dual tone seat
- cornering lamps , i love it
- interior and exterior chrome finish
- boot net and hooks.... helps when needed
- park assistand camera is good
cons. in top petrol end
-ivrm not auto
-ovrm not auto folding or opening when the key is near which is present in i20 elite
- gear knob no leather or chrome finish. DULL
- glove box no cooling which was present in my i20.
- no leather seats.
- no 40:60 split
- no traction control or hill assist or vehicle stability contol
- good audio speakers but could given a better one
- no cruise control .
- no LEDs except for drls
- disc and drum brakes. could have given all four disc brakes.
- no rain sensing wipers.
- no illumination in the door switches, which i m finding difficult in the dark
HYUNDAI , we would have paid a little more from our pockets , if you had taken care of all these small things.
my WISE friend once said if you want to enjoy luxury, dont look into mileage and if you want mileage dont look into luxury, . THOSE WHO WANT TO BUY CRETA, THIS IS A LUXURY CAR NOT A MILEAGE CAR.
ANYWAYS, i m going to enjoy safe driving with this car for many years ahead.Cherish some good memories with my family and my new car. ADIOS AND GOOD NIGHT.
DR. DEEPAK J PRABHU
- 4 Likes
- 2 Dislikes