SUV With Style And Comfort

By for Hyundai Creta 2016-08-14 04:48:27.0
  • Appearance

Three months back my father gifted me a new Creta . I took the test drive of many other cars before buying this but no other car matched the style comfort and features as compared to the Creta in this segment. Recently I went for a long drive in my car and observed that the stability which car offers is really great as even at the speed of 140km/h there was no vibration or instability. Unlike other cars, the Creta has 6 Gears which helps in achieving higher speed comparatively easily. Other than all this the car has amazing shockers and even in pit holes very deep which u frequently encounter on Indian roads the car really moves on without much disturbance. Also, the cabin space and boot space is really appreciable.

Other than all these good things, there are certain negative points on which Hyundai needs to work as the mileage is really very less in petrol segment (which is around 12 km/Ltr on highways) as compared to the Maruti Breeza and also the car body is not that strong as compared to cars like the Ecosport and the Duster.

So, all in all, I would say that the New Creta is really a revolutionary car by Hyundai which is already a good option in this segment but needs to work on some points to achieve the best. So I would give it a 4-star rating to Hyundai Creta.