Superb handling and great mileage
I bought this car on 13th May and I am very much satisfied with it. Within 4 days of buying this car, I went for a long drive of 900+ km from Ahmedabad to Noida. As it was a new car, I cautiously drove below 100kmph. Although the dealership advised me not to worry about the speed as nowadays engines are so refined that they don't need any drive-in duration. The car gave a mileage of 20+ Kmpl on AC. This was unbelievable to me as well as to my father who was with me on this journey. Since then I am driving this car in Noida and this beast is giving an average of 15Kmpl. 1.6 L engine gives immense power. The higher seat location gives full SUV feel. AC is best-in-class. Steering mounted control will definitely spoil you. I still don't know what would be the mileage without AC. Now some improvements that Creta can undergo: 1) Rear A/C vents throws the air with slow rate when compared to front AC vents. 2) Cruise control option is a missing for such a wonderful car.
- 17 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
I purchased Hyundai Creta in Aug. 2016. This is 1.6 litre. Firstly, If you compare cost & quality. It is an overpriced vehicle. So far I have driven about 20400 Kms. ...
Yesterday, after 2 months long waiting, I got my car delivered. I was very much excited from the day I booked this car. When I reached to take the delivery of my vehicle....
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020