Look and Style: Design finely balances tough SUV cues with sleek lines to appeal to the modern SUV buyers. Comfort: The seats themselves are more than generous. There's no shortage of under-thigh support all around and the width of the squabs is great too. Pickup : The 1.6 diesel impresses immediately with its refinement and low noise levels. Mileage: Better Mileage in this Class. Best Features: Great 17" diamond cut alloy wheels and smooth gearbox. Needs to improve: Nothing Overall Experience: A well-rounded package. A good set of engine and drive better than any other Hyundai.
- 15 Likes
- 9 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
I have purchased the Creta recently and had a horrible experience. This is my 3rd Hyundai car.I am owning an i10 (2008 model) and a Verna Fluidic (2011 model). Earlier I ...
We have purchased Hyundai Creta on 17th February 2016. In the Month of August, we have found problem in the vehicle as the vehicle reading was 9100 kms as automatically c...
Look and Style: This car looks great and feels strong enough. Comfort: Comfort is great. All options and frills that you think of are provided in this car. The dashboard...
Look and Style - Great looks, no other car can beat the Creta's look. Comfort- Good, could be given an option to open back seat fully. Also, all seats should have th...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020