Overpricing Definitely Makes It Thumbs Down
Look and Style: Excellent. This is its best feature, style and looks make it adorable. Comfort: Good and can be experienced over the time. Pickup: Good Mileage: Good as shared, but will need to experience. Should have been improved, though. Best Features: Looks and style are best. Ground clearance and driving also is a plus. Needs to improve: Pricing should be brought down, or will not succeed much. Overall Experience: Nice and driving is cool.
- 843 Likes
- 263 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
I have purchased the Creta recently and had a horrible experience. This is my 3rd Hyundai car.I am owning an i10 (2008 model) and a Verna Fluidic (2011 model). Earlier I ...
I got the Hyundai Creta 1.6 CRDi SX Plus Petrol variant for approximately Rs. 17 lacs this year. The car was already a little out of my budget, but the great looks compel...
Hyundai Creta Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019