Rating of Hyundai Creta

My creta

V
Vansh
On: Nov 16, 2016 | 483 Views

Last year in September I bought the Hyundai Creta Base Petrol white in colour, after giving my order the company helped me arrange the car in less time as it was newly launched and the colour I asked was of high demand but after all the efforts in received my car in 18 days only. I did a good research before buying to compare the prices of different models and cars of different brand.

I must say the money I invested was absolutely worthy. My budget was limited to 9.75 in which Hyundai gave me the best segment and all features. Absolute SUV, great ground clearance, best wheelbase and large foot space and great trunk space that a man can even fit, I tried. Haha!

The base usually is an empty model but here I received all the features.

Like, all automatic windows, inbuilt stereo and cd player, aux/charger attachment, rear AC went, steering buttons, everything a person demands at less price.

My eventual investment was very less, I only had to put new seat covers which were also not important but for my satisfaction I purchased them from Hyundai also at a discounted price.

Creta right now is giving me a mileage of 13-14kmpl depending on the routes and roads you take. The gearing system is fabulous. 6th gear is most likely my favourite, the time you peddle to 6th is the time you feel like a racer.

With the base model, I was also given a kit and a body-cover for free and the price included the Teflon coating which helps the car to stick in one soft colour and saves from all dust for free which definitely cost someone for 10,000.

In the end, I would say Hyundai Creta's every model diesel/petrol is worth the money, don't hesitate while financing your loans, it will be a great journey. Drive good and slow.

I drove both diesel/petrol as after buying myself around 15 people are known to me who bought different models and I drove around 3-4 of different variants and modifications. All were amazing.

One thing I wanted to say at the end.

It is absolutely an SUV and can be compared to Range rover Evoque too. The car comes will all safety mods from outside and no penny is needed to be invested after the initial purchase of the car. All you have to do is drive the car smoothly and listen to some good songs and enjoy the journey.

Other Creta Reviews

• N
    Nilesh Gore
    On: Jan 28, 2017 | 80 Views

SUV with Smooth Ride Car

I have been reviewing the Hyundai Creta for long , before I made buying decision in Jan 17'. I am very happy...Read More

• R
    Raviraj Verhani
    On: Jan 13, 2017 | 37 Views

Best car of the year 2017

Hyundai Creta is a benchmark for its rivals, none other company has reached its perfection and pleasure of drivi...Read More

• A
    Anonymous
    On: Nov 09, 2016 | 32 Views

Super car best in its class

The super car is born and it is incredible and great styleish look best in his design performance better mile...Read More

• R
    Ritesh
    On: Aug 08, 2016 | 354 Views

Creta: Best-in-class

The Creta is Hyundai’s entry into the world of compact SUVs. Launched as the ix25 in China, this car is built to...Read More

• j
    jose mv
    On: Jan 04, 2017 | 46 Views

Jumbo suv

In first look is charming because its co lour combination is very good . . Roof language fixing is good. From t...Read More

Hyundai Creta Further Research