Look and Style: Good but can improve the back side especially tail Light being LED Like the Santa Fe. Comfort: Good can improve with features like an ergo lever to adjust the front seats. Pickup: Decent but turbo should kick in at 1500 RPM and not at 2000 RPM. Mileage: Good according to its size and class. Best Features: Not too many unwanted features. Needs to improve: Suspension system needs to be improved. Feedback on Steering, I feel that it should have the Cruise control for the segment and Brand. Overall Experience: Good.
- 25 Likes
- 9 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
I purchased Hyundai Creta in Aug. 2016. This is 1.6 litre. Firstly, If you compare cost & quality. It is an overpriced vehicle. So far I have driven about 20400 Kms. ...
Yesterday, after 2 months long waiting, I got my car delivered. I was very much excited from the day I booked this car. When I reached to take the delivery of my vehicle....
I bought this car on 13th May and I am very much satisfied with it. Within 4 days of buying this car, I went for a long drive of 900+ km from Ahmedabad to Noida. As i...
Hyundai Creta Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019