Look and Style: The car's looks are quite classic plus modern. Comfort: Excellent comfort level. Pickup: Pickup is great. Mileage: Mileage seems good till now. Best Features: Looks. Needs to improve: The seats are comfortable and there's a good support too. The driving position of the car is ok but the seat height can be adjusted quite a bit for a more commanding position and view. At the back, the seats could offer more support. Overall Experience: Good. As an SUV, the ride & handling is actually impressive and more. It isn't a very heavy vehicle and doesn't feel like one around corners.
- 22 Likes
- 10 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
Look and Style: Excellent. This is its best feature, style and looks make it adorable. Comfort: Good and can be experienced over the time. Pickup: Good Mileage: Good a...
I have purchased the Creta recently and had a horrible experience. This is my 3rd Hyundai car.I am owning an i10 (2008 model) and a Verna Fluidic (2011 model). Earlier I ...
I got the Hyundai Creta 1.6 CRDi SX Plus Petrol variant for approximately Rs. 17 lacs this year. The car was already a little out of my budget, but the great looks compel...
Hyundai Creta Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019