Look and Style: The car's looks are quite classic plus modern. Comfort: Excellent comfort level. Pickup: Pickup is great. Mileage: Mileage seems good till now. Best Features: Looks. Needs to improve: The seats are comfortable and there's a good support too. The driving position of the car is ok but the seat height can be adjusted quite a bit for a more commanding position and view. At the back, the seats could offer more support. Overall Experience: Good. As an SUV, the ride & handling is actually impressive and more. It isn't a very heavy vehicle and doesn't feel like one around corners.
- 22 Likes
- 10 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
Look and Style: Excellent. This is its best feature, style and looks make it adorable. Comfort: Good and can be experienced over the time. Pickup: Good Mileage: Good a...
I have purchased the Creta recently and had a horrible experience. This is my 3rd Hyundai car.I am owning an i10 (2008 model) and a Verna Fluidic (2011 model). Earlier I ...
I got the Hyundai Creta 1.6 CRDi SX Plus Petrol variant for approximately Rs. 17 lacs this year. The car was already a little out of my budget, but the great looks compel...
We have purchased Hyundai Creta on 17th February 2016. In the Month of August, we have found problem in the vehicle as the vehicle reading was 9100 kms as automatically c...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020