Great Car comes with Great Maintenance Cost
Creta is a beautiful car to drive on long routes but the maintenance is so high.
I bought this car in december 2016, and in last 1 year i drive it around 35000 kms and in that duration my car went for maintenance 4 times which cost me around Rs. 45000 which included the change of brake pads in 3rd (20000 km) and 4th service (32000km) . At every 15k kms my car requires brake pads replacement. Creta is not a low maintenance car.
- 112 Likes
- 29 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
I got the Hyundai Creta 1.6 CRDi SX Plus Petrol variant for approximately Rs. 17 lacs this year. The car was already a little out of my budget, but the great looks compel...
Missing some basic features like auto door lock, cruise control, auto folding of side mirrors. Maruti Brezza has more features than this SUV with around 2 lac less and mo...
Look and Style: In terms of looks, it beats all the compact SUVs in the segment, definitely an eye catcher on the roads, stylish new design, a proper cut on the sides wit...
i have been using the car for almost an year i must say this is the best car ever driven in this range the engine is so silent than rest of all diesel cars and features a...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020