CRETA MY LUV
The best SUV for the mid range. Just love the power it gives me when I need it. Comfortable for a long drive for a family.
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
I got the Hyundai Creta 1.6 CRDi SX Plus Petrol variant for approximately Rs. 17 lacs this year. The car was already a little out of my budget, but the great looks compel...
Creta is a beautiful car to drive on long routes but the maintenance is so high. I bought this car in december 2016, and in last 1 year i drive it around 35000 kms and in...
Missing some basic features like auto door lock, cruise control, auto folding of side mirrors. Maruti Brezza has more features than this SUV with around 2 lac less and mo...
Look and Style: In terms of looks, it beats all the compact SUVs in the segment, definitely an eye catcher on the roads, stylish new design, a proper cut on the sides wit...
i have been using the car for almost an year i must say this is the best car ever driven in this range the engine is so silent than rest of all diesel cars and features a...
Hyundai Creta Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019