Creta is bit expensive car
1) Not for offroading: Four wheel driving(4WD) option is not available in top model.
2) Disc breaks are given in front wheels and drums in rear wheels where disc breaks are very effective.
3) steering wheel can be adjusted up and down but not in front and back unlike other cars
4) Rain sensing wipers are not included.
5) No Cruise control.
6) No Air Cooled glove box.
7) No fuel efficiency calculator( you don't get to know average)
8) No auto door lock.
9) Boot space is smaller( when compared to other Brand cars) than Renault duster and Nissan Terrano.
10) Bumpy ride (not smooth drive when compared with Renault duster, Nissan Terrano and other cars especially on Indian roads)
11) There is minor turbo lag found below 2000 RPM in Diesel varients. Petrol Varient doesnt have turbo lag.
12) Creta is bit expensive with Creta rivals.
- 71 Likes
- 15 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
Look and Style: Excellent. This is its best feature, style and looks make it adorable. Co...
- 839 Likes
- 263 Dislikes
I have purchased the Creta recently and had a horrible experience. This is my 3rd Hyundai ...
- 669 Likes
- 201 Dislikes
Look and Style - I bought the Creta 1.4 litre CRDI and feels like the company has done com...
- 299 Likes
- 112 Dislikes
I got the Hyundai Creta 1.6 CRDi SX Plus Petrol variant for approximately Rs. 17 lacs this...
- 242 Likes
- 34 Dislikes
Look and Style: Looks are great. Comfort: Good. Pickup: Pickup is what the weaker point ...
- 131 Likes
- 58 Dislikes
Hyundai Creta Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars