Creta is bit expensive car
1) Not for offroading: Four wheel driving(4WD) option is not available in top model.
2) Disc breaks are given in front wheels and drums in rear wheels where disc breaks are very effective.
3) steering wheel can be adjusted up and down but not in front and back unlike other cars
4) Rain sensing wipers are not included.
5) No Cruise control.
6) No Air Cooled glove box.
7) No fuel efficiency calculator( you don't get to know average)
8) No auto door lock.
9) Boot space is smaller( when compared to other Brand cars) than Renault duster and Nissan Terrano.
10) Bumpy ride (not smooth drive when compared with Renault duster, Nissan Terrano and other cars especially on Indian roads)
11) There is minor turbo lag found below 2000 RPM in Diesel varients. Petrol Varient doesnt have turbo lag.
12) Creta is bit expensive with Creta rivals.
- 74 Likes
- 17 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
Look and Style: Excellent. This is its best feature, style and looks make it adorable. Comfort: Good and can be experienced over the time. Pickup: Good Mileage: Good a...
I have purchased the Creta recently and had a horrible experience. This is my 3rd Hyundai car.I am owning an i10 (2008 model) and a Verna Fluidic (2011 model). Earlier I ...
I got the Hyundai Creta 1.6 CRDi SX Plus Petrol variant for approximately Rs. 17 lacs this year. The car was already a little out of my budget, but the great looks compel...
Hyundai Creta Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019