Creta is bit expensive car
1) Not for offroading: Four wheel driving(4WD) option is not available in top model.
2) Disc breaks are given in front wheels and drums in rear wheels where disc breaks are very effective.
3) steering wheel can be adjusted up and down but not in front and back unlike other cars
4) Rain sensing wipers are not included.
5) No Cruise control.
6) No Air Cooled glove box.
7) No fuel efficiency calculator( you don't get to know average)
8) No auto door lock.
9) Boot space is smaller( when compared to other Brand cars) than Renault duster and Nissan Terrano.
10) Bumpy ride (not smooth drive when compared with Renault duster, Nissan Terrano and other cars especially on Indian roads)
11) There is minor turbo lag found below 2000 RPM in Diesel varients. Petrol Varient doesnt have turbo lag.
12) Creta is bit expensive with Creta rivals.
- 66 Likes
- 14 Dislikes