Best car and better than Vitara Brezza

By for Hyundai Creta 2016-08-18 17:59:12.0
  • Appearance

I had checked this car and was surprised because it is better than Vitara Brezza .

I had booked Vitara Brezza but after then I took the test drive of Hyundai Creta and then cancelled the booking of Vitara Brezza and booked the Hyundai Creta 1.4 S variant.

The Vitara Brezza has the same 1248cc diesel engine which all of the Maruti cars have whereas the Hyundai Creta has 3 options 1.6 petrol, 1.4 diesel and 1.6 diesel.

Reason for booking this variant was this variant has got every feature we needed such as music system , airbags, ABS, EBD, tilt steering, steering mounted controls, roof rails, fog lamp, rear a/c vents, height adjustable driving seat, tinted glass, FM Radio, CD player, front and rear speakers, integrated 2DIN audio, Bluetooth connectivity, USB & auxiliary input, touch screen, power door locks, child safety locks, anti-theft alarm, driver airbag, passenger airbag, halogen headlamps, adjustable seats, keyless entry, engine immobilizer, crash sensor, follow-me-home headlamps, anti-theft device etc.

After checking out all this I decided to choose Hyundai Creta which was a better option.

• Hyundai Creta
  • Don't miss out on the festive offers this April
  • Prakash |11 Oct,2016 05:54:40 PM

I had Duster in mind, but after a test ride of Creta I went ahead and booked SX 1.6 Crdi. And I am more than happy with the car. Thumbs up to Hyundai for this perfect car.