Beautiful but expensive
I always admired the beauty of the cars and Creta is one such SUV that can be admired. The car looks amazing and comes with all the necessary features. I personally own the 1.6 E plus variant. The pickup of this SUV is really good and the performance in the city and on the highway is good too. Interior looks and feels of high quality. Even at high speeds, there are not many vibrations and wind noise. However, the back row is a little congested for us. 3 adults cannot comfortably fit. 2 adults and one child can adjust but not 3 adults.
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
Look and Style: Excellent. This is its best feature, style and looks make it adorable. Comfort: Good and can be experienced over the time. Pickup: Good Mileage: Good a...
I have purchased the Creta recently and had a horrible experience. This is my 3rd Hyundai car.I am owning an i10 (2008 model) and a Verna Fluidic (2011 model). Earlier I ...
I got the Hyundai Creta 1.6 CRDi SX Plus Petrol variant for approximately Rs. 17 lacs this year. The car was already a little out of my budget, but the great looks compel...
Hyundai Creta Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019