Hyundai Accent Executive - Perfect for Indian Market.

By for Hyundai Accent from Udaipur 2008-12-11 11:51:40.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good looks , comfort , amazing straight line speed with high low end torque

Cons : Lacks milege , gives 10-11 KmpL

Great gas mileage, cute car, easy to maintain. I've never had any problems with the car. So far, it seems like it will be a great little car. I commute almost 2 hours every day and I am quite satisfied with the performance and fuel economy. The manual transmission gives a little extra power from each gear, so I think that helps...especially with a 4 cylinder. This is highly suitable for the indian roads. For people who travel a lot and price is factor. I suggest they should look into this model. Very relaible car,Beautiful car, very powerful,single person driven. Overall, it's a great little car and perfect for someone who can't afford high gas prices or huge car payments. It's a cheap car, but a good car. I've had no problems with it and will definitely consider buying a Hyundai in the future.

• poorva |12 Dec,2008 12:10:28 PM

Hi Sahil,
    I agree with your views,Indigo and Dezire are not as powerful as Accent is.
    My car is delivering the average of approx. 10 after first service, ride comfort has been fair and as far as interiors are concerned, they deserve a change now. wood grain consol gives the kind of feel as if something has been artificially installed inside.
    Overall its really a best car for indian roads and much comfortable

Mahesh |05 Mar,2012 09:01:24 PM

Hi Poorva, I am planning to take Accent Second hand car, please suggest me so that i can take the better car. Thanks, Mahesh

• Naveen |14 Dec,2008 07:07:53 PM

Hi, I bought last Month Hyundai Accent Executive.Its have nice car. Its have nice features and good performance. Nice review

• R Rameshan |22 Sep,2009 11:15:14 AM

I have one 2002 GLS model. I wouls like to replace it with Executive model. I would suggest the present interior to be changed with more attractive finishing. Door handles, Dash board finishing etc.are needs to be changed.And in the case of millage - needs to improve. However, other side of the feture, there are plus points also.The car is excellent for driving, comfortable travel, also less maintence etc. etc..

• Anoop |06 Jul,2011 01:45:52 PM

Go from Fiat Linea for Better Mileage.