Hyundai Accent Executive - Perfect for Indian Market.
Great gas mileage, cute car, easy to maintain. I've never had any problems with the car. So far, it seems like it will be a great little car. I commute almost 2 hours every day and I am quite satisfied with the performance and fuel economy. The manual transmission gives a little extra power from each gear, so I think that helps...especially with a 4 cylinder. This is highly suitable for the indian roads. For people who travel a lot and price is factor. I suggest they should look into this model. Very relaible car,Beautiful car, very powerful,single person driven. Overall, it's a great little car and perfect for someone who can't afford high gas prices or huge car payments. It's a cheap car, but a good car. I've had no problems with it and will definitely consider buying a Hyundai in the future.
- 25 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other Accent Reviews
Hi, this is latest update on the matter. Now I have driven 4012 kms on my Accent Executive purchased 2 months back. The driving was in all sorts of weather...torrent...
Look and Style: Has lasted through time so has an image unlike many other new cars that come and go Comfort: Top notch. Relaxed and laidback seating Pic...
It is now over 5 months since I purchased my Accent Executive. I have covered over 4600 kms. The roads covered are assoreted - highways, patchy roads, gravelled roads, hi...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020