• Appearance

Pros : Comfortable, stylish design, smart look, Cool car,

Hyundai Motors is going well, After launching its sedan vehicle Hyundai Accent in the auto market. I has already bought Accent since 2008, when it was launched. Hyundai Accent now is going well in the Indian auto market. On of the other model which will also launch in the Hyundai i10 electric variant. I would like to purchase this one also. I have seen lot of sedan cars but I have appreciated to this Hyundai Accent in India. My one of the best friend has been bought a new Hyundai i20. It's also a wonderful performance car in the market. But Accent's overall performance is excellent in the auto sector.

Comments Hyundai Accent
  • Salmaan |30 Mar,2010 12:22:50 PM

Hyundai Accent magnificent car!!!

• Mukesh Kumar |18 May,2010 04:35:15 PM

iwant to purchase this car. kindly guide me.

Santhosh |12 Apr,2011 10:16:25 PM

Blindly u can buy it. I have done almost 400,000 Kms. on Hyundai accent- from 2002 to till date( 3 Cars)

• Lawrn |07 Sep,2010 01:56:14 PM

Many say Hyundai accent is an outdated design, but I wonder why people say so, might be they are seeing it for quite sometime on the road (shows its stable proportions). Personally I feel its quite a good design than many new models coming out from different car manufacturers. Small drawback I see is the lower seating position - getting in and out is a bit difficult, otherwise the long ride quality, performance, comfort level everything is good. From the recent models around, I liked the Honda latest City and the new Vento from Volkswagon.

• p r patil |06 Oct,2010 03:18:29 PM

i planned buy a new accent in october-2011, the new accent 2011 model launching or aceent executive model continued, please advise me shal i wait for new model up to october 2011.

• mrityunjay |13 Oct,2010 02:57:58 AM

hi i am planning for buying hyundai accent in november 2011, almost i read about this car, their specification and features, but i think audio system is not given in car, should i purchase this one?or any one can advice me for another car which comes in my budget and it should be sedan car like this. one most important thing, i need best music system for my car. thanks mrityunjay roy

• Abhas Tyagi |18 Oct,2010 07:53:32 PM

I am planing to buying new Accent. But my worry is about the fuel efficiency as company is giving 12.3 KMPL in city. so can you please suggest me about the performance. Other thing i if we are using LPG as a fuel and then we try to change it to CNG, wither it is possible or not.

• unga aaya |22 Oct,2010 09:13:30 AM

Very cool

• r k patel |28 Oct,2010 12:40:09 AM

accent is good in outlook, performance,comfort. i suggest go for it.........

• Mosoor |01 Nov,2010 03:05:19 AM

I m having it......iTs awsme car in terms of power,mileage and looks. reall i love ds car

• Manoj |20 Nov,2010 12:36:49 PM

I am using one since 2002 excellant car with good pick up and handling.

• chanderperkash |18 Dec,2010 11:48:34 PM

whether hundai is launching new accent in 2011 or accent executive will continue

CarDekho Team |20 Dec,2010 12:12:29 PM

Hi Mr. Chander Prakash, This is in regards to your query for Hyundai Accent, posted on, we would like to inform you that Hyundai Accent new model is expected to be launched in January or February next year. Thanks

• PANKAJ N VADALIA |30 Dec,2010 10:36:47 AM

• Raj |19 Jan,2011 08:06:33 PM

Any idea if the new car is launched in 2011 and what is the mileage? Looks definitely are killing...

• Partha Basu |22 Mar,2011 10:10:19 AM

Bought the Accent Exec. LPG version in July 2010. Its overall a good sedan at this price point. Spacious with adequate leg room and boot space.The engine purrs the moment you step on the accelerator which gives you a much desired torque to negotiate Mumbai traffic. One severe problem guys in mumbai can let go of the LPG options since the fuel centers are far and few. So I am mostly driving on petrol. And with my diligent maintainance, the car is scoring around 10 ~ 11 kms per litre of petrol, when I am managing my a/c by switching it on and off. I like the off white interiors and instrument panel however felt that not providing the music system was a strange move. In any case most guys want powerful stuff so this aspect works to your advantage in a way!!!! The servicing bit is a bit of a dampner since Hyundai service stations are completely booked most times and do a quick and shoddy job to move to the next car. I am overall happy with my white colored Accent which still makes a few folks turn their heads, thanks to my smart accessories !!!

• Harshit Arora |28 Mar,2011 10:07:43 PM

to mr. partha basu sir, i own a hyundai, i bought it in december 2010, and all through december i was getting 11 kmpl.... then in jan i went through there manual again, and then i figured out, if u keep ur rpm limited till 1.5 max, u can really achieve a good mileage.... when u go through the manual, they tell u that at the speed of 50 km/h, the 4th gear is 20% more fuel efficient than the 3rd gear, and the 5th gear is 20% more efficient than the 4th gear.... so if u follow that ur mileage improves.... i hav been following all this for last 3 months, and i am getting 14kmpl regularly, recently i got 15 kmpl in my last two fillings.... i hope it benifits u... :)

• Thirugnana sambandan |04 May,2011 11:42:35 AM

Excellent car .. No problem car .. Mileage is good .. in city 12 kms , long its 15 to 16 without A/C... I am owning it since 2002.. I am exchanging my accent for Accent executive .. Strongly advising to go for this car blindly... It will never let you down ...

• Anoop |06 Jul,2011 01:46:24 PM

Go for FIAT Linea for better Mileage.

Hyundai Accent review scorecard