Rating of Hyundai Accent

A
Amit
for Executive
On: Dec 12, 2011 | 8545 Views

Look and Style Six months back from today, I was looking to buy a sedan and now I am a proud owner of new refreshed Hyundai Accent. When I entered the showroom I found this new variant very different and fully dressed as compared to the earlier version. On the part of looks, I believe that this new variant scores 4 on the scale of 5.  Comfort Talking about the interiors of the car, I found that on stepping inside this new sedan is much more comfortable and luxurious as compared to the earlier one. Pickup Talking about the pickup of the car, the sedan offers a descent pick up as it is fully developed for city where you need to change gears quite readily, but on driving it on the highways it’s not that much zippy. Mileage The new Hyundai Accent delivers me a mileage of 12.3 kmpl in the city and 13.5 kmpl on the highways. Best Features This is the best sedan at an affordable price for city driving but a complete no-no for highway cruising; the 4 cylinder engine is quite good for maneuvering in city but feels sluggish at highway trip. Further the good fuel efficiency and low maintenance cost of the sedan makes it a pocket friendly car. Needs to improve The area where I feel that Hyundai has to work is the small boot space as the space provided in this new variant is less as compared to other sedans like Honda City. Besides this, the sedan is not suitable for highway driving, it’s a fully city car and little bit sluggish while driving on highways. Overall Experience Based on my six month experience, I believe that this new Hyundai Accent is a great option for those who are looking for the sedan at an affordable price with great fuel efficiency.

Other Accent Reviews