Good outlived car

By for Hyundai Accent from New Delhi 2009-08-21 11:07:10.0
  • Appearance

Pros : good looks

Cons : defects even dealers wonder

Hello friends, I have very recently seen this website and therefore commenting on this car a bit late, last year I bought this car in June. I am not very satisfied with the kind of defects with which this car was delivered, the A/C loovers were loose, I had to run from pillar to post to get the console replaced, there is huge rattling noise in the car, God knows from where!! engine noise is there when car picks from lower gear to higher one. I really had to seek the help of top shots from Hyundai before the car engine had to be decarbonized on 12000 kilometers!! (would you guys belive it!!) I am literally fed up of this car, this car would have ruled this segment, I do not think that buying this would really be good option without taking the test drive of the contemprories available in the market. I really do not care for the fuel economy, the only thing which matters to me is the comfort drive and noiseless drive which I haven't really got in this car. Please do write in for discussions on the subject.

• cibin |05 Jul,2010 05:16:46 PM

hi frndz i m going to purchase a new hyundai accent exective , please say the correct specifications of this car.

• Hitesh Pamar |15 Jul,2010 04:58:58 PM

Yes i do agree with Mr.Kapil from Delhi...It feels good sitting in the car but as it starts it irritates u.Engine noise and gear shifting are so uneasy compared to other cars..I am too fed up of the costly parts and service from hyundai people.

• Shri Chand |07 Aug,2010 03:34:13 PM

It seems you got the defective one and it is very difficult to get the manufacturing defects corrected from any popular car manufacturers in India. But it does not mean i am certifying the car in general. It is a good car when you compare the cost and qualities it offer with others. I also did not find gear shifting a smooth process. I also bouth one few months back and it has defective glove box and i would be glad if someday it can be fixed.

• Harshit Arora |05 Jan,2011 08:59:19 PM

well i purchased mine last month, i hav driven accent in the past and its gearshift was a problem for me, but recently i took a test drive and the gearshift was pretty smooth this tym.... i hav bought mine, and the gearshift has certainly improved from the gls i drove 7 months back....

• hema |12 Jan,2011 11:39:02 AM

dEAR hYUNDAI DEALER pLEASE TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS CAR. i AM PLANNING TO PURCHASE ONE IN fEB2011. i VALUE MONEY AND THE MATERIAL. SO GIVE ME YOUR FEED BACK

• yogender gusain |20 Jan,2011 07:18:02 PM

Thanks for the reviews posted by our brothers. I was going to buy this car but now I will never buy this car. I can invest 1 lakhs more but cannot withstand the irritation of any manifacturing defects which seems from review that this car is not good to buy

• anjana |07 Feb,2011 01:35:43 AM