Car Fire

By for Hyundai Accent from Anand 2011-03-12 10:11:26.0
  • Appearance

Overall Experience I am Pranav Patel, My Email ompin2@gmail.com. I have Hundai Accent, on 10-Mar-2011, I was drive my car on express way Anand to Ahemdabad. Near to nadiad my car Suddenly Fire. with in 20 min whole car fire. I am very disappoint for this event. Accent is my Best Family member but due to quality of accent which given by company is low so that i loss my dear car. I always do not forget this event and for this responsible is only Hundai. Also Showroom can not support me to register my complain agaist Hundai. Pranav

• D.R.RAVI KUMAR |20 Mar,2011 03:37:41 PM

so do not take things that which you are getting free of cost

• Raj Mitra |24 Mar,2011 05:35:49 AM

OMG fire? does you car runs on LPG cooking gas?

priyanka patel |31 Mar,2011 09:13:57 AM

no its under CNG but fire start from the front of the car means (left side of the bonet ) and , strange is what end the fired the CNG kit and Petrol Tank was fine in sort there is NO blast my self priyanks wife of Mr. Pranav PAtel

• Harshit Arora |28 Mar,2011 09:55:07 PM

were u running on petrol or cng or lpg??

pranav |05 Apr,2011 10:19:12 AM

cng

• Muralidharan |25 Apr,2011 11:21:09 AM

Yaar, some short circuit would have been occured. Did you service from a authorized service centre before this long drive?, normally this car is the best in its class.

• harihar |09 Jun,2011 04:54:02 PM

FIRE COULD HAVE BEEN DUE TO SHORT CIRCUITE. IF YOU HAVE HIGH POWERED HEAD LIGHTS FITTED SEPERATELY THEN THE DESIGN OF WIRING DOESN'T SUPPORT. I HAD THE SIMILAR EXPERIENCE IN MARUTI SWIFT DIESEL CAR BURNT PARTIALLY IN PARKING CONDITION DURING EARLY 2008. MNUFACTURERS SHOULD LOOK IN TO THIS ASPECT. BECAUSE VEHICLES TAKEN ON HIGHWAY FOR A NIGHT DRIVE NEED GOOD LIGHTING. OTHERWISE THESE DAYS IT IS NOT SAFE FOR A NIGHT DRIVE WHEN HAPPEN TO COME OR CROSS VEHICLE FROM OPPOSITE SIDE.

• somdatta |22 Jul,2011 10:38:48 AM

R u ok? did u get d replacement of your car from company? though u r running

• Shashidhara Aaradhya |11 Sep,2011 03:05:52 PM

Accent is a very good car. its one of its kind in this segment more than that its a value for money. hope its just bcoz for the poor maintenance of the car or service.