Anyday better than Dezire or Sail

By for Hyundai Accent 2013-02-17 15:17:55.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Seating, smooth ride, boot space

Cons : music

Look and Style: Has lasted through time so has an image unlike many other new cars that come and go   Comfort: Top notch. Relaxed and laidback seating   Pickup: 1.5 engine better than Aveo, Dezire or Sail and most other mid-sized cars   Mileage: 12/13 kmpls in city with conservative driving   Best Features: Smooth ride quality   Needs to improve: Music system   Overall Experience: I have the new Accent Executive and it is a steal for the cost. Best in India for the price. Well established car. Just buy and relax type of car.

• nitinchadha |28 Feb,2013 09:46:04 AM

I am Buying New Accent Executive CNG in one week please tellme about this car if you know. Thanking you Nitinchadha@in.com

• vijay |28 Mar,2013 09:55:07 AM

Hi I am looking for a nice car sedan @ 7 lakhs Please guide me

RK |09 Apr,2013 04:47:41 PM

Hi, i bought my new Accent in 2011 and since than it is proved to be a steal at this price......offering best of sedans. Just relax and buy. Yes many toy-like features in newly arrived cars are not there. I drove my car in all type of roads, including muddy, potholled, hilly and very rough terrains...but it proved to be very nice all time.

• vijender |29 Mar,2013 12:04:54 AM

very spacious and powerful car with good looks.

• Manoharan |27 Oct,2013 12:45:30 AM

Hi I bought my accent in 2011, before and after I have test driven many cars in the same segment 12L including Honda City. Just to point I have disc issues in my neck, so any car I test drive I used to get immediate feedback/complain on from my neck. But this car is awesome on comfort, I have driven long distances many times in all roads without my neck giving complaint. I was searching for long for a comfortable car but I did not get anything below 12L which is as comfortable as this one. I have gone for test drive for old verna at 2011 , but demo car was not available at that time and the sales person asked me to test drive this one. I was amazed with its handling, I did test driven Verna, but I made my immediate booking in Dec 2010 with year end offers, so I got the fully loaded car in less than 6L. Nice linear pickup. Great front end visibility, still looks good, very spacious. Long run mileaage 17km and city 10-12km. PS . Im in Bangalore, to travel to airport I specifically ask for Logan, which I felt next comfort car, but I never get in any desire or etios(900kg the bumps hit my neck when I tried this first time, had to get off mid way). The only comparable car in comfort is Duster, but its altogether different segment in my honest opinion... My brother/friends insisted me to buy city at 2011, but still I feel I made a very good decision saving 6L, only point what City has additional 2km/ litre but for me addtion of 6L is too costly for a brand that do not satisfy my basic need - COMFORT. If you dont believe test drive and decide you will love this beauty. thanks Manoharan R