Accent - A car which never gets old
I bought an accent which was on 65000 kms run and cng fitted an year ago. Duly satisfied with the car and value for money. It gives a pretty decent run of 2- 2.5 rs per kg of cng which is economical with a 1.5 l engine and a sedan car.Ther is no change on performanec on cng . As good as petrol. The car looks , no one can fail it. Baleno esteem ford fiest of those era if we compare today , those car doesnt ven has existance. Car is low so the grip is more strong and i have a black accent which looks dashing.
- 20 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other Accent Reviews
Hi, this is latest update on the matter. Now I have driven 4012 kms on my Accent Executive purchased 2 months back. The driving was in all sorts of weather...torrent...
Great gas mileage, cute car, easy to maintain. I've never had any problems with the car. So far, it seems like it will be a great little car. I commute almost 2 hours eve...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020