Really WOW is HONDA-WRV

for i-DTEC VX

Really WOW is HONDA-WRV

I am Prof Subbarao Patchigolla purchased HONDA WRV after lot of enquiry. I am a regular user of car since more than 30 years. My previous cars are premier padmini,Zen,Maruti Swift and now WRV. Really it is a very nice car for Indian roads and conditions. Apart from driving seat , back seat is very comfortable for 3 members which I did not find in any of my previous cars. Now I think People can go for this car with out any hesitation. Sun roof is an added attraction for this car which you can not find in any other car in this segment. a nice cross over for Indian market.

By prof p subbarao
On: Nov 17, 2017 | 664 Views

Write your Comment on Honda WRV 2017-2020

M
mr. chitta ranjan boruah
Mar 22, 2018 4:38:10 PM

HONDA WRV i-vtech VX is a very nice car for Indian roads and environment. The exterior is looked so fine and the interior is haven on wheel. All our family members satisfy on buying this car. We are happy outside the car and inside the car. My wife and my child call the car as GLORY (the name of the car). GLORY is our the youngest member of our family. Before buying this car we did not find like this car. From my point of view any one can buy this car without hesitation.

Read More...

• LATEST
    • VERIFIED
    • CRITICAL
    • Good Engine

Halogen lamp rig yard. music player is updated Virgen regard total, very good build quality, next 7 sitter car in Honda

By sridhar nemmaniwar
      On: Jul 11, 2021 | 36 Views
    • Good Car For Family

It is a very good car. I have the diesel variant which gives very good mileage. Very powerful car and the features are also good. Excellent for long drives.

By pratheesh d
      On: Jun 18, 2020 | 54 Views
    • Best Quality Assurance

White color sunroof cruise control with best mileage and no scratch. Overall, best in comfort with new tires and single head use.

By sanjiv
      On: Jun 17, 2020 | 53 Views
    • Power And Road Presence

Its 1500CC engine will never give you any type of reduction in power whether you are overtaking or making higher speed. It is a subcompact crossover. I think its def...Read More

By shiva vermaa
      On: Jun 16, 2020 | 103 Views
    • Nice Car

Nice car and fully comfortable and nice mileage I got-18kmpl on highway family car. Nice ground clearance and heavy body.

By dinesh chopra
      On: Jun 10, 2020 | 52 Views
    • Good But Can Be Better

There is nothing for the rear passengers and literally nothing and not even a charging socket. Comfort, cabin space is great, and rest all are good.

By nihar ranjan subudhi
      On: Jun 05, 2020 | 33 Views
    • WRV Experience After 11k Km Awesome Car

Almost 11k km driven WRV, in highways, it's so smooth and fantastic to drive. 5 people can sit comfortably. If smoothly driven almost 17-18kmph mileage it is giving. The ...Read More

By nipun
      On: Jun 03, 2020 | 2576 Views
    • Awesome Car

Overall good car with superb engine and power with performance is awesome.

By kamal mittal
      On: May 11, 2020 | 56 Views
    • View All WRV 2017-2020 Reviews
    Honda WRV 2017-2020
    Rs.8.08 Lakh - 10.48 Lakh*
    This car model has expired