Ford EcoSport
    Rs   8.62 - 11.33 Lakh*

Great power with Silent engine (petrol) VXMT

By for Honda WRV 2017-04-06 18:18:13.0
  • Appearance

I have booked Vxmt (TOP END PETROL) after so much of homework. I have test driven the car for about 2-3 times and researched on the features as well. I'm an average build guy with decent height, I found the armrest is not up reaching my elbow. But this depends on the driver to driver, I just gave my first opinion. I also see there are no rear fog lights as given in the front 'specifically'. I imagined it to be the same as the front when I read about it. But this is not a deal-breaker though. There are no rear parking sensors, I suggest online automotive sites to revisit the changes I suggested. Rest of the car is heaven. I have booked and waiting for my Heavy kiddo :)

• Arun |19 Apr,2017 02:00:25 PM

Roger that! I am waiting too..!

• Bhavya |21 Apr,2017 12:50:50 AM

If u have received the car can I know what mileage is it giving in city traffic. Would love to hear from you thanks.

Nikhil |21 Apr,2017 11:59:36 AM

I am receiving it in a day or two..I will update the comment once I drive it . Thanks

Bhavya |21 Apr,2017 03:04:40 PM

Thanks Nikhil waiting to hear the mileage and please do mention the state or city you stay in thanks once again

Krishna |01 May,2017 02:39:56 AM

Hi Bhavya & Nikhil, Have you found or heard about real life miliage of the WR-V , Please let us know, Thanks in advance!

Pratik |10 May,2017 06:46:22 PM

Hello Nikhil, Hope you received the car. Can you please tell us the review form your side mainly the mileage and driving comfort. Waiting for your feedback.

nikhil |11 May,2017 01:36:25 PM

Hi Bhavya and Hi Pratik and Krishna, My review after 15-20 days of drive of WR-V and I must say so far so good. Im really enjoying my new ride. Mileage wise I know I cannot comment right now as it yet to be given for 1st service So you can expect it to be above 11 for now(which would increase after service hopefully). Comfort and performance wise, I'm happy with it. If you are a tall driver then you may not be using arm rest like I said, & with its butter smooth engine, i'm just loving the car.

• nikhil |11 May,2017 01:35:03 PM

• Rajesh |22 May,2017 06:48:26 PM

Hi Nikhil,are u using petrol or diesel engine? Is petrol engine underpowered any issues found with less cc engine? Thanks, Rajesh

Nikhil |23 May,2017 03:36:53 PM

Mine is petrol and No I haven't felt that its underpowered at all

• Shakil |09 Jul,2017 09:58:38 PM

Hello Nikhil, I found your review very helpful and have also booked one VX iVTEC for myself. Anyway, did you ever drive this WR-V on rough road or roads with numerous pot-holes? How does the vehicle suspension respond to such roads? Is it comfortable?

Nkhil |10 Jul,2017 11:42:19 AM

Yes ! The suspension seems ok to me. I didnt have a problem but I usually avoided those roads as its a new car for now.

Shakil |13 Jul,2017 12:35:27 AM

Thank you Nikhil. I didn't expect such a fast response from you. Anyway, I am going to get my WR-V on road in a few days.