Sharing Experience

By for Honda Mobilio 2014-02-16 19:54:27.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Space management, Exterier

Cons : Dash boiar design

Look and Style : The look and style of Superb is worth admiring. Comfort : I wouly say 'Excellent' about this zone. Pickup: further, this section again blows me up, fabulus. Mileage: I didn't expect that much but geting awsome mileage. Best Features: What i liked of Honda is that Internal Space mangment tactics. If one is looking to get space, he must go for Mobilio. Needs to improve: Dash board design. Overall Experience : Mind blowing. One can must buy. I have drove in US. It was really appricible. and one must buy mobilio. IF you are thinking to buy ertiga/enjoy/ecosport..wail for som,e time. Can buy mobolio.

• Murali P |19 Feb,2014 10:21:09 PM

Waiting to see launch date and price tag. By June I must change my present car.

• P.SEKAR |23 Feb,2014 08:19:06 PM

Please change / improve Dash board design quickly. I would like to buy this car, Dash board design is not allowing me to take the decision of buying Mobilio If the right person wants to discuss call me after 6pm.

• Harmeet Talwar |26 Feb,2014 03:19:27 PM

Seems to be a good spacious family car.But dashboard is too simple and seats looks uncomfortable and thigh support is missing in rear seats.They must provide gps in built and dvd screen music system also.They should target Innova features for this car. If these things are improved.. This car will rock!!

• Shashikant Padhariya |06 Mar,2014 11:44:56 AM

its very good give me final price i purchase this car

nsbsnsn |11 Apr,2015 11:18:40 PM

jsgsbsb Bdhd s sjsd xbdvd xn Nrbdbdbdbd hdhdb Rbdbdbd

• Dr P Mukherjee |11 Mar,2014 12:33:37 PM

Please improve the dashboard,I want to buy

• BN. SHIVAKUMAR |29 Apr,2014 01:43:33 PM

Please make sure that you improve the seat design for better thigh support and the seat angle. Also, the loooks of the seats is very ordinary. I should be replacing my car by 15th May '14. Need to decide among City, New Linea & Mobilo.

• SENGUTTUVAN L |21 Jun,2014 01:56:55 PM

Pl. change dash board including speed-o-meter model as in CITY. Head light should also to look like CITY

• Tushar |15 Jul,2014 12:57:31 PM

give me the on road price in surat(gujarat) for petrol version & diesel version.

• ROHINTON |01 Oct,2014 12:34:11 PM

I THINK WE ALL SHOULD WAIT FOR RENAULT LODGY LAUNCH IN JAN,AS IT IS MORE SPACIOUS.

• pavans |02 Nov,2014 02:15:50 PM

need to improve GPRS & Bluetooth

• soniparesh |02 Apr,2015 11:06:10 AM

Mobili is very very bed

• samar |23 Jul,2015 11:04:52 AM

Great car with Awsm features

• harish b c |09 Aug,2015 08:05:11 PM

mobilio Is a very good car and I have a change the tyre size the tyre is the continental tyre size 205/55 it is very gud grip and and not shake to drive 150km speed