Maruti Baleno
    Maruti Swift
    Maruti Swift
    Rs   4.99 - 8.29 Lakh*
    Compare Cars

Best car in this segment

By for Honda Jazz 2017-02-10 14:01:16.0
72 people found it helpful. 2016 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Hi guys, recently I bought Honda Jazz VX(Top variant) diesel car. I was doing research for the best car for last one year because my height is 6.1 foot. I have tried so many car(POLO,I20,Xcent,Swift,KUV1OO,Wagon R,Baleno,I10) which none of them satisfy my needs. Finally I have fallen in love with this Jazz. Honestly guys While I start to plan to buy a car my budget was only 6 to 7.5 lakhs MAX. But while I tried this car, I blindly chosen this car without thinking budget, because the level of comfort it provided. Even though I'm new for driver's segment, When I start to do the test drive it made me to feel that I'm so much experienced driver, that much control it gave. RACER's please stay away from this car. This car is mainly build for comfort and safety, so don't complaint like this car is not having good pick up or it's not racing up to the mark. Since my usage was high I have chosen diesel which comes with 8 gears(Including reverse and Neutral). Where as Petrol version comes with 7 gears(AT available in Petrol). Diesel Engine was bit noisy but while the car is on move you wont feel the noise. Petrol version not having this noisy issue. Millage was very impressive, even though I'm new to drive,I used to get 20km/ltr avg(Guessing that if a experienced person drive means def they will get more). Over all review.PROS:
1) Car will never go out of your control.
2) Space inside the cabin.(Cant compare with any other car in this segment, 200% best)
3) Boot space(It's more or like to sedan).
4) Millage
5) AC and other dash board systems.
6) Def good for long drive.(You wont feel the tiredness at all)
7) Magic seat(Which available only in top variant)
8) Safety(Dual Airbags and ABS with EBD)
9) Car build quality
10) Anyone can drive.

CONS:(It may be negligible)
1) Sound Systems are good but not very impressive.
2) Spare tyre was 14inch rim(MRF) whereas main wheels are 15inch alloys(Goodyear). Why Honda made this foolish concept I seriously cant understand.
3) Since AC and sound systems are touch sensors you have to be careful while handling it when you are in drive.(Again this may be a problem for top variant, lower variant comes with switches).

Final conclusion, It may sound over priced, but believe me guys it's worth for your money. Advance wishes for your new HONDA JAZZ. Thanks

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this April
  • PR Jawahar |27 Mar,2017 11:04:23 PM

Worldwide cars are having smaller spare tire due to it is benefits on fuel economy, handling etc. Also this discourages one to people continuing to drive on spare tyre without repairing the punctured tire. In India people would take time getting used to it

• rajvinder |05 Jun,2017 08:03:32 PM

if yu are looking for a car that never gets outdated and you want complete car that never dissapoint you then jazz is a excellent choice honda is a brand whose engine are butter and car dynamics are so good that even on 100kmph car goes butter i had bought vmt petrol model and i am getting 17kmpl in city and 20kmpl on highway and this is true why you are wasting 1 lakh more in diesel car should buy petrol and use that money to refuel

Srinivas |29 Nov,2017 04:45:27 PM

rajvinder Is it true are you getting in City 17 can you confirm once again, am planning to buy Diesel, if you are sure will go with petrol.

Renju P Chacko |06 Jan,2018 02:08:25 PM

I have been using an SVMT Petrol Jazz since Dec 2015. From my experience, if you drive steady below 100 kmph on highways, the MultiInformation Console shows 20 to 21 kmpl. Between 100 to 120 will down it to 17, 120+ will degrade it to 15. In Bangalore city, I have set the trip meter to 0 and checked after driving 50 to 60 kms, the console has not crossed 13 kmpl. Weekend trips to places like Ooty, Jogg falls have given me a mileage of 17 to 17.6. But, overall I am happy with my car.

• KATHAVARAYAN O M |16 Aug,2017 02:42:17 PM

It is a Good Car. No doubt and obtained 5 star rating in Crash Test. Can rely on for safety and comfort. All the best.

• GAURAV SAVITA |27 Sep,2017 06:00:21 PM