Recently Honda Jaaz price is redced by over 1.5 lakhs.I jave purc...

for Basic

Look and Style Recently Honda Jaaz price is redced by over 1.5 lakhs.I jave purchased Jaaz last september at 7.42 lakhs.Now i feel its being cheated.Now the number of disstisfied customers are growing.I think honda should come out with some idea on how to satisfy this no. customers.else no body will go for again to think about honda when they will go for a next one.Maruti & Hyundai now they are spreading this message as their marketing strategy and spreading how honda has cheated their customers.

By sruti ranjan

totally hopeless comment

M
    manoj
    Dec 22, 2011 3:34:53 PM

Now I feel that I am very lucky to own a Jazz. Earlier I planned to book i20 and on the same day morning read the news abt the price slash. Didn't think much and the same day booked the Jazz. Now as an owner I am very much satisfied with Jazz. I feel Jazz is far better than i20. My neighbour bought i20 just 2 months back and now he is crying that he missed the opportuniety. For me it took only 1.5 months for waiting but now it is closed for some time because of huge demand and flood condition in Thailand. Also Honda has decided to put more shifts to increase the prodution to 1000 units/months.

j
      jc64
      Dec 6, 2011 9:10:01 PM

Pllease raise ground clearence to 190 mm following highway ditches & city humps.Small town dwellers are then ready to buy it.

Honda Jazz 2009-2011
        This car model has expired