Honda Jazz-A worth it package!!

By for Honda Jazz 2009-2011 from Kolkata 2010-05-03 07:11:54.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Great performance, spacious like a sedan, silent engine, smooth clutch gear controls

Cons : Absolutely nothing

I reside in Kolkata and was waiting since the past few years to get my first car. I was fine with both hatchbacks and sedans, all I wanted was a good car that offers me stylish looks, good on-road performance, smooth drive, comfortable seating, excellent mileage and a good boot space. After taking test drives of a few cars I finally rounded up at Honda Jazz. Although it appears smaller from outside, you would have a opposite opinion once you get inside the car. I guess its an MUV, multi-purpose utility vehicle. The car costed me a net Rs.7,40,000, but believe you me it is totally worth it. I am finally happy that my first car is the best. I will start with mentioning the unbeatable qualities of Honda Jazz, that includes the engine, absolutely silent and a great performer. The clutch and gear functionalities are again unparallely smooth and easy to operate. You would actually feel that you are sitting in a flight's cockpit due to its aerodynamic design and features. The interiors are elegant with a comfortable steering and well-placed audio controls mounted on it. It sports two glove compartments making the storage easier. With summers on the verge, the car offers numerous cup and glass holders, AC vents that can be used to chill the soft-drink cans and an amazingly powerful air-conditioning system. With 110 Nm of peak torque at 4800 rpm, you can accelerate Honda Jazz at your desired speed and pace. I get an average mileage of 13kmpl in city with AC, which is pretty good. I found the perfect package in Honda Jazz, that suits every desire I had for my first car. I hope my review helps someone, looking out for a Honda Jazz.

• prem jindal |06 Aug,2010 12:10:18 PM

hi i am residing at chandigarh, i also buy the jazz, but excellent price, chandigarh price is 7140000, but anniversiry offer i got 55000/- cahs discount

• SAMBANDAN |13 Jan,2012 02:49:59 PM

this is dated 12.01.2012 dated review from S.PAARI of Thanjavur TN. i am a proud owner of honda jazz now. i completely accept your opinion as above. though i booked for top x model, i could get only basic model. again it is good as i upgraded with x model components say 1.front grill, 2.tail gate spoiler 3.sporty alloy wheels 4.rear parcel tray and beyond that four door gaurds and sun film all together 61k with which i got the jazz at 6.94 only. i am the happiest man now as the jazz is wonderful in our portico. i hv gone thru all reviews of jazz, polo, punto, figo & fabia. finally i could well arrive to jazz as the winner in all respects. to say some good features to edge over the others..... motorised orvm controls, steering mounted audio controls and above all unbeatable boot of morethan 384 lits. pls go thru all reviews and specs of all models before venture as we buy cars once or twice in our life time. to be brief, EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY WITH BAG FULL OF FEATURE. OWNERS PRIDE AND NEIGHBOURS ENVY. CALL ME FOR ANY DOUBT. 9442255922 S.PAARI. spaari@yahoo.com REGARDS.