Rating of Honda Jazz 2009-2011

Honda Jazz hatchback gives a feel of a sedan

R
RAj
for Basic
On: Jul 29, 2011 | 8767 Views

Look and Style I purchased my new Honda Jazz on 21 Jan 2011. I have done 12,000 Km till today on both highway and city roads. Its red in color,  looks and style catch my eyes. The design of Honda Jazz is quite unconventional but very practical. Comfort The interiors of Honda Jazz is very spacious and comfortable. There is enough leg space at both front and rear. It looks bigger from inside and gives a feel of luxury sedan car. Its really more than a hatchback, I think no other hatchback matches the Honda Jazz in terms of space and comfort. Pickup The pick up of my new Honda Jazz is also good as I can reach to the mark of 100 from 0 in 10 seconds and easily cross the top speed of 140 Kmph on the highway. Mileage Talking about the mileage this new Honda Jazz is providing me a mileage of 14 Kmpl on the highway and 13 Kmpl on the city roads which is quite low. Best Features The feature I like the most is  its spacious and comfortable interiors. The interiors are quite comparable to Hyundai Verna's interiors, the safety and security features like ABS, center locking, power window are very impressive. Needs to improve The fuel efficiency offered by the car is very low, Honda has to do some modifications in order to enhance its sales as in the present scenario the fuel prices have gone through the roof and people are looking for a car which is fuel efficient. Apart from its fuel efficiency the hatchback lacks the USB ports and have no climate control facility. Overall Experience Overall I am satisfied with this car, its a great car with high standards of comforts and space. Although the Honda Jazz price is very high but I think its worth for a car with advanced features. Honda Jazz review suggests that this hatchback is suitable for those who need high level of comfort at any cost. Its features are best in class and quite comparable to its higher class models like Verna etc.

Other Jazz 2009-2011 Reviews