GROUND CLEARANCE OF HONDA JAZZ

By for Honda Jazz 2009-2011 from delhi 2012-05-14 22:57:17.0
  • Appearance

Honda jazz is comfortable for city driving but not soo good for highways.. rates of jazz are high as compared to other hatch-back cars. ground clearane of this car is 160mm same clearance was in honda city.... now they have raised it to 165mm because customers were complaining as it was touching speed breakers, so what about honda jazz now as per indian roads. ph no.-9810345672

• shaji |25 May,2012 11:12:05 PM

I was looking for buying the jazz, but i will wait now as i look for Ford Fiesta Hatchback, if i get cheaper or equal to this would prefer to go with it, as honda jazz is not worth for value of money, as engine is down rated and 1.5 is expensive. As the basic of ford will be 5.50lacs starting, better to for it

• MADHUSUDHAN B S |06 Jun,2012 01:39:12 PM

I am eagerly awaiting for Jazz Diesel, can anyone tell me when is the approximate date that they will be launching Jazz Diesel please?. Anyways, I will go for Hyundai i20 which is my next choice, if they don't launch it by Sept-Oct this year.

• pmakan |10 Jun,2012 08:14:30 PM

I am eagerly awaiting for Jazz Diesel, can anyone tell me when is the approximate date that they will be launching Jazz Diesel please?. Anyways, I will go for Hyundai i20 which is my next choice, if they don't launch it this year.

• ram |14 Jul,2012 12:27:56 PM

hi, My name s ramjey. when will launch the diesel variant car is any possible way 2 launch this year. who knw tell me i m waiting 4 diesel car very much. tanq

• Tajender singh |31 Dec,2012 12:35:27 PM

hello i am tajender singh, my friend got honda jazz couple of months back... i am also planning for the same. but the only isssue i have with the car is ground clearance..