Amazing Car

for VX Diesel

I love its transmission and I will surely purchase the new version.

t

• LATEST
  • MOST HELPFUL
  • VERIFIED
  • Feeling good

Good feeling. Looking beautiful. Smart design. Good for the long trip. The family feels good to experience.

M
    Manjukodagu
    On: May 21, 2019 | 28 Views
  • Honda needs automatic transmission on diesel engin

Impressive car diesel mileage seems to be the best selling position. Need to think about diesel automated transmission. Which can be an edge over other cars.

V
    Venket
    On: May 18, 2019 | 15 Views
  • Great Muscle

Honda is one of the best brands in the world. The car Honda Civic is good looking and design not very good looking and stylish. The engine capacity of the car is 1799 cc ...Read More

E
    Eldho Abraham
    On: May 18, 2019 | 71 Views
  • A Good Car With Comfort

This is a good car. The features are amazing. It gives a comfortable and safe driving experience.

C
    Chandan Sahu
    On: May 12, 2019 | 19 Views
  • for ZX

Mind blowing honda civic

I recently bought a Honda Civic white petrol. Its features and looks are amazing. It is far better than Octavia according to price, features and comfort.

A
    Atul Jain
    On: May 11, 2019 | 37 Views
  • Honda Civic

Honda Civic is available in V, VX and ZX variant. The V is the base model which misses out on most of the luxurious features such as a smart infotainment system with Andr...Read More

R
    Rajender
    On: Apr 18, 2019 | 154 Views
  • King of The Beast

This is the Car of my Dream. That character lines, wow and amazing. Aerodynamics are incredibly awesome and I am definitely going to buy this Beast. Can't wait for this.

A
    Anas M F
    On: Apr 17, 2019 | 33 Views
  • for VX Diesel

Amazing Car

I Love the old model it's my dad's car which he gifted me and I am driving it since then. I love its transmission and I will surely purchase the new version.

t