Real value for money

for 1.8 V AT

Look and Style : Very Spoty look cool and smooth style. Comfort : Must say very comfortable car as compare to the same or upper range other brand cars. Pickup :  The main feature I experienced is its pick-up. It is superb.. Car will follow your mind as you think specially in overtaking in hyighways. Overall Experience : I like the pick-up. I propose AT varient (automatic) which will give you full comfortableand a hassle free drive even in heavy traffic. I am 100% satisfied with my Civic. One word to say that TRUE VALUE FOR MONEY AND BEST QUALITY CAR AVAILABLE IN INDIA.

By dsdfsdf
On: Sep 15, 2011 | 2456 Views

Write your Comment on Honda Civic 2010-2013

A
a ramasubramanian
Sep 15, 2011 11:04:30 AM

I have had a CIVIC since it was introduced in 2005/6 and have had no issues. It continues to be a pleasure to drive even after 5 years and is as good as the impression I had at the time of buying. It is a pleasure to drive this car in city or over long distances.The new introductions like the sun roof etc is an added attraction. The road handling of this car is comparable to even high end luxury vehicles. Cornering stability at high speeds is amazing. It is one wholesome experience.

Honda Civic 2010-2013
    This car model has expired