Rating of Honda City

M
Mallikarjun BS
for 2.0L 2WD AT
On: Nov 13, 2016 | 38 Views

The car for the price is very much better compared to other cars. It is not bad compared to the features it provides. The features like power window, power staring, air bag is of high quality. When I was about to purchase my dream car I thought of purchasing a low budget car, but one of my friend suggested that for the amount like 13k the best car is Honda city. So I went through some online websites regarding the car's performance. Then I came top know the car is excellent at its performance. Even then I was worried whether the car was worth of the money what I invest in my dream car. Then I went to a showroom in Bangalore and just inquired about the car. They gave me a test drive which completely cleared all my doubts regarding this car. So I thought of purchasing my Honda City in the year 2013. When the car was in front of my door my happiness knew no bounds and it was the car which deserves the money I spent. So finally now am satisfied with the car as am still having it in my home with the same love what I was having when I purchased.

Other City Reviews