The Best Car For Me
The Best Car For Me
For me, the best thing about Honda City is that it seems to be made exclusively for the Indian road conditions and climate. While driving at top speed through the highway. I cannot help but praise the strong chassis of my City Car that gives that confidence. Equally amazing is the ground clearance of the car that makes it all-weather friendly.
- 0 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda City
Honda City User Reviews
- All (56)
- Mileage (15)
- Performance (11)
- Looks (17)
- Comfort (21)
- Engine (7)
- Interior (9)
- Price (5)
- More ...
It has been around 1 year complete that I am driving this car for daily commuting to my office and it's giving me a good average till now. It's the best sedan in budget a...
10 years of driving pleasure. The only maintenance I had was to routinely change oil and filters and tires and battery. I have driven 85,000km of city and highway combine...
I own this new 5th Generation Honda City. Excellent performance and mileage. Civic style exterior and interiors. No cons as of now. A competitor to Creta and Seltos in th...
650 km driven. Best driving experience and comfort. Due to a large range of gears, you can even drive 30kmph at 6th gear without stall. But not for crazy drives. Will not...
Using ivtec petrol automatic for nearly four years in the city mostly. Just two problems. 1. Ground clearance not suitable for most Indian roads. 2. Getting a maximum of ...
- View All City Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda City
- City V MTCurrently ViewingRs.10,89,900*EMI: Rs. 23,94717.8 kmplManual
- City V CVTCurrently ViewingRs.12,19,900*EMI: Rs. 26,75018.4 kmplAutomatic
- City VX MTCurrently ViewingRs.12,25,900*EMI: Rs. 26,87217.8 kmplManual
- City ZX MTCurrently ViewingRs.13,14,900*EMI: Rs. 28,78317.8 kmplManual
- City VX CVTCurrently ViewingRs.13,55,900*EMI: Rs. 29,65518.4 kmplAutomatic
- City ZX CVTCurrently ViewingRs.14,44,900*EMI: Rs. 31,56718.4 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda City :- Benefit up to Rs. 54,000....