Like A Dream Come True

By for Honda City 2016-11-09 01:05:48.0
  • Appearance

I am a person who sees this car in my dreams. Even my mother has a wish to get this car. I want to get this car for my mum for her next birthday. That's when our dream will come true,that's what my title is.

The very first reason to get this car is 'Honda', which means quality and class at its best. Honda is the trusted company in automobiles. Then comes its creation that is this car- Honda city. The Honda city fulfils all the luxuries that a person needs. It may be costly but if the quality is nice, it's worth to spend this much. Coming to performance, I love the way it is smooth even after years. I am talking about a friends car which is I guess bought 13 years ago. This shows the amount of hard work they do at Honda. The best in class cabin space is one of the things which everyone looks for since we Indians have big families. Now coming to appearance, the design and shape given are much better than previous models of the city. White looks very awesome. It is my favourite. Now comes comfort, the comfort of this car has been taken to a wonderful level. It just feels relax in this car. I am really looking forward getting this car by mid-2017.