I have Honda City diesel. It has good mileage with the best interior, It has the best cargo space, legroom with full comfort and amazing features like sunroof, touch penal, etc. It should improve in tail lamps like should be smoky, stability on bad roads, engine noise, horn, front light should be cover, etc. I used Honda City from 2010, my first car was Honda City I-VTEC and my second car is Honda City, I-DTEC. But no one car of his segment can stand with his petrol version.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda City
Honda City User Reviews
- All (774)
- Mileage (207)
- Performance (122)
- Looks (236)
- Comfort (306)
- Engine (185)
- Interior (129)
- Power (113)
- More ...
- View All City Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda City
- City SV MTCurrently ViewingRs.9,91,000*EMI: Rs. 21,05317.4 kmplManual
- City V MTCurrently ViewingRs.10,65,900*EMI: Rs. 23,37117.4 kmplManual
- City VX MTCurrently ViewingRs.11,82,000*EMI: Rs. 25,86517.4 kmplManual
- City ZX MTCurrently ViewingRs.13,01,000*EMI: Rs. 28,42817.4 kmplManual
- City VX CVTCurrently ViewingRs.13,12,000*EMI: Rs. 28,64817.4 kmplAutomatic
- City ZX CVTCurrently ViewingRs.14,31,000*EMI: Rs. 31,21217.4 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda City :- Cash Discount up to Rs. 1...