Best In Class Car

By for Honda City 2016-08-17 15:11:26.0
  • Appearance

Bought diesel car in order to run more and more, till now, I am happy with my decision. Drove the car for 5-6 hundred kilometres continuously too. Performance rises with servicing and if driven properly, fuel economy claimed by the company is achieved. Instrumentation is good, although all features are not there, its a perfect car in the price range. The battery on this car drains damn fast. I just left my headlights on for a few hours while in office and when I came back the car will not even start!! Apart from that, the car is spacious and good performance when driven regularly. Thumbs up to honda for it has refined engine, power delivery is linear, the clutch is light, throttle response is good. Seats are comfortable and offer all round visibility. Better for city driving than its diesel variant, although central AC vent is small but provides sufficient cooling, there are plenty of storage space inside the cabin, large screen infotainment system is user-friendly and pairing my smart phone with blue tooth is an easy task, it has a good list of features like sunroof, reverse camera, climate control, button start, auto locking doors, leather seats, cruise control, keyless entry, electrically adjustable rear view mirrors etc. Audio sound quality is excellent. High-speed stability and braking performance are also good.