Rating of Honda City 2015-2017

K
Kaushal Shah
for i DTec V
On: Nov 11, 2016 | 26 Views

I have bought Honda City Diesel I DTEC last year. I have travelled almost 18,000 Kms. I love my Car. Spacious, Smart Design & easy to drive. I recommend the Car who are looking for 10 lakhs Sedan. Japanese Technology, Elegant Dashboard, Cruise Control, Comfortable & broad sitting space make car more practical for long journey. Mileage in Diesel Car is also one of the Major factor for cost-effectiveness; I have got highest average of 28 Km/litre on A'bad-Vadodara Express Highway of 230 Kms Journey. Sharp Design of new City Car is eye-catching. This car feels U that U r sitting in Luxury Sedan like Civic or Camry. There is some minor issues like diesel car voice or ground-clearance but these things are not major as it is common with same category of Sedan Cars. Moreover, Audio-System & Multi-Function Steering Wheel make your driving more enjoyable & comfortable. Its Shark Antenna system makes Car classic from outside view. Boot Space is very wide therefore more luggage can accommodate in the space so U can plan long journey with your family. I strongly believe that Honda City Car is best Car in Sedan Segment and I love my Car.

Other City 2015-2017 Reviews