I’m holding Honda City - Diesel V 2016 model and I would say this is one of the best of sedan segments with the price range it offers and I have provided me feedback of likes and dislikes and hope this might help to figure out your new car
1. Exteriors:- Awesome aerodynamic sleek design and the cuts, edges are sexy whether you look from any sides, up, front and back – all are masculine
a. Boot space – best in class 510 liters
2. Interior:- Dual tone with beige and black looks classy inside
a. you have got in blue tooth – phone speakers, audio – channel, volume controls adjustments mounted in steering wheel makes it easy for drivers to handle.
b. It has cruise control – which comes handy during NH long drives and also it has an ECO mode – gives better optimal mileage as well. Other thing I like with Cruise control is if you are driving at say 100 km/hr and use cruise and you don't see that you are actually driving at 100 and you feel like 50 kmpl. Me and also my friends also felt this and it was so smooth and driving was more control with using Cruise Control mode
c. ECO mode:- lets you how we are driving – green for better driving and mileage and better efficiency than blue colour driving
d. Touch screen AC – automatic climate control looks awesome
e. Leg Space – best in class leg room and especially people sit in back will have very good leg space
f. Back seat hand rest if only two people sit at back and having a rear AC vent and also 2 power sockets
3. Mileage:- In City drive my City V Diesel model gives approximately 15 kmpl & in highways I get 20-21 kmpl. Dashboard also have a good instantaneous mileage checks which I liked as I feel most of the Indian looks for mileage checks and this comes handy
4. Driving and Handling - Handling is so smooth and power engine and steering helps for sturdy drive. I have driven at 150 Kmph on Trichy-Chennai highway with 5 people and full of luggages and didn’t see any vibrations
1. Exterior Head lights – These are still conventional and not projected
2. Wheel Base:- Would have been better
3. No Navigations and available only as part top variance with Option models
4. There are no enough space to keep big water bottles – like 1.5 litres or more
The Honda City gets a diesel engine – FINALLY. So, can it recapture it...
While chosing a car there were lot of options available at the price r...
The car vibration is too high...but the appearance, handling, power a...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals