BECAR

By for Honda City 2014-2015 2013-03-20 12:52:30.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Interior

Cons : Conjunction inside the car.

Look and Style SOSO   Comfort not comfortable at all.   Pickup good.   Mileage  Poor.   Best Features Interior   Needs to improve  over all comfortness   Overall Experience. Not good. I am 5ft 11 inch tall. I feel very uncomfortale and inconvenient in this car. I feel conjuction inside the car. Many time it breaks my head while get in the car.My head stuck with the door. I feel every thing is very close to my body. I feel the roof will touch my head. While driving I feel I am sitting on the road. Your leg knee touches the steering and dash board. Arm rest is not comfortable. Window glass switch and gear position is not comfortable. Not comfortable for 5 people. ground clearance is very less, kisses the road speed breaker easily. Too much expensive comparing to comfort and features. Maintanance is very costly with all respect. Many more branded cars are available much cheaper with more comforts and performance.

• Raman |07 Apr,2013 10:43:02 PM

Interested

• adarsh |27 Apr,2015 09:45:13 AM

bekar,...........?????????????? honda city has tj=he best interior space.......... i think u came frm a mad hospital i think