Honda City SAT

for Honda City 2011-2013 1.5 S AT

Look and Style: I bought Honda City SAT last month (March 2013), car is definitely great...stylish car, no doubt   Comfort: Very good   Pickup: Good   Mileage: this is dissapointing...I expected at least 10 in this city, unfortunately it is giving only 7.5 to 8 km/L....I am shocked with this mileage...due to very poor mileage, I am not able to enjoy with my car...   Best Features: Look and comfort    Needs to improve: Definitely mileage needs to improve...horrible...car rear part is so good, however I think car front part is not so attractive, I think needs to change something.   Overall Experience: definitely great (except mileage) Thank you, Vijay Mortala Cell: 996 399 4519.

By vijay
On: Apr 01, 2013 | 4315 Views

Write your Comment on Honda City 2011-2013

3 comments
s
sandip
Oct 29, 2013 10:15:01 PM

Mr. Vijay, you are correct. But how can you expect more mileage than this for 1.5 litre petrol engine. If you need more mileage you should have purchase 0.8-1.2 litre petrol engine car or diesel engine car.

p
    pradeep
    Jul 28, 2013 12:03:23 PM

no no this car gives 20 on highway ,13 in city ..just check tyre pressure and go smooth . i purchsased 1 yr back city 1.5 vmt..great to feel ,as we are proud have a fancy car .awsome steering.

m
    marvin
    Jul 28, 2013 10:52:59 PM

I own city-V automatic AVN ,it is giving me millage on highway is 21.5 using cruize control ,and city is 13.

M
      manoj kunjumon varaghese
      May 25, 2013 1:03:32 PM

hai..................................................

Honda City 2011-2014
        This car model has expired