Honda Brio- lliant

• Appearance

Pros : Look, Comfort, Fuel economy

Cons : Boot Space

Look and Style : HondaBrio is head turner. Small, Crispy and stylish thats Honda Brio for you. Honda Brio is no way a poor cousin of Honda City. The interiors are top class and looks classy (same as Honda City) The main attraction is the rear flap which makes the Brio look very sporty Comfort - Dont think Brio is a small car. You will be amazed by the space inside. 5 people can easily sit in the Brio. Pickup - Super Mileage - In city 15- 16 kmpl Best Features - Comfort and style Needs to improve Overall Experience - I love driving in my brio and i know it loves me back.

Comments Honda Brio
  • Sandeep |30 Mar,2012 04:04:40 PM

Hi Sayantani, I am planning to book the Brio next week. In all the reviews only problem listed is no Rear fogger / wiper. Does it cause more problem in Rains. As you know in Bangalore it hardly rains.

Sayantani |30 Mar,2012 04:47:38 PM

Hi Sandeep, Well not having a Rear Fogger/Wiper is defiantly one drawback which Honda Brio has, but other wise the car is a real winner in the hatch back segment. I have not yet faced much of a problem with not having a Rear Fogger/Wiper. Go and book your baby Honda and am sure you will not regret your decision.

• Sandeep |05 Apr,2012 02:29:58 PM

Hi Sayantani, Thank you very much for your reply. Will be booking within a week or two. Which is the colour and model you have booked. Have you fitted any additional accessories like Alloy wheels etc..

• Prabhu |15 Apr,2012 06:37:13 PM

hi this s prabhu,am planning to take a medical student.daily i ll travel around 60 kms both highway and traffic....i need a mileage of atleast 15 to is d brio ll satisfy all my desires????

• ramadoss.c v |13 May,2012 08:03:22 AM

i read all reviews favourably to decide to in for H BRIO. IT IS GOOD. I am yet to go for road test and get an idea.

Honda Brio review scorecard