Beaware of this car

By for Honda Brio from new delhi 2011-07-31 16:01:14.0
  • Appearance

Pros : its looks and its a honda car

Cons : not any thing till now

Look and Style just amazing Comfort honda cars have a gr8 comfort and it too have Mileage Best Features : audo system.....nd comfort........nd appeareance Overall Experience fully value for the money

• ashish |31 Jul,2011 04:32:30 PM

Is the honda brio launched in newdelhi.

• manoj |01 Aug,2011 10:50:47 AM

Is there any model of diesel? When can be expect delivery?

Raphel |04 Aug,2011 11:40:21 PM

My dear when you buy good card and that's too honda, its quality. Honda engines not good for th e poor diesel quality available in india. They do not make diesel cars. If only economy is the concern and do not want quality then tata models are there's youwant good brand and diesel economy!!!!

IT |31 Aug,2011 09:37:45 PM

Mercedes makes diesel cars. Obviously, they care nothing for quality. :)

pssharma |23 Mar,2012 10:23:02 AM

really gud comment nice

andy |08 Apr,2012 12:00:14 PM

Toyota Hyundai and most major players make Diesel cars. Honda just needs to bring a Diesel Engine soon. If Toyota can why can't Honda. I have heard Honda has a Diesel Engine in the European market and its very good.

raju |13 Feb,2013 04:35:55 PM

Honda do not have Diesel yet.Tey are developing it for only for indian Market...

bhaskara |05 Feb,2013 01:35:40 PM

agree with u

manoj |25 Jan,2013 11:42:18 PM

not yet but launching soon

NITIN SHUKLA |07 Mar,2013 04:47:31 PM

Honda coming with a diesel engine in April.. Sedan rangin 7-9 lakh rupees..

• jose |19 Aug,2011 05:32:07 PM

its very nice look

• Dr U Bhattacharyya |22 Aug,2011 08:25:19 PM

How far its performance is comparable with other low priced cars in India? Is it really fuel efficient? What about on road service? How many service centres are to be opened? Is the purchase be considered value for money? All these questions may be raised by potential buyers.

• Vishal rathod |28 Aug,2011 12:32:24 PM

Its a competitor of the hyundai i10 & i20, nissan micra,volkswagon polo, toyota etios liva and beat diesel & also new swift in this segments...So my question is that what is new among these all in new honda brio that makes it suitable to customer satisfaction?

• Vishal rathod |28 Aug,2011 12:40:05 PM

i m seeing now a days that even honda city is also running on cng . So wht can u say to convert the brio onto cng and its suitability with cng whn it is not possible to introduce a diesel version ?

• shailendra |28 Aug,2011 04:48:24 PM

Is diesel car is availeble

• youri pun |01 Sep,2011 09:38:24 AM

Hi it has auto transmission,and what was the spacial feature

• rajesh dhakate |05 Sep,2011 11:10:58 PM

Not yet full details of car

• junaid |10 Sep,2011 11:23:54 AM

let see can't comment b4 launch,but honda must give sum modle in diesel

• Vijay kumar |28 Sep,2011 08:07:56 PM

I am going to buy honda brio but i am very much concern about the milage. Can anybody tell me the actual milage of honda brio in city.

• vijay |30 Sep,2011 02:40:32 PM

How far its performance is comparable with other low priced cars in India? Is it really fuel efficient? than the other competitors Hyundai i10 & i20, Nissan micra. I am very much concern about the milage. Can anybody tell me the actual milage of Honda brio, Hyundai i10 magna, Nissan micra in city. Engine technology of which among the above three is best. What u will say about to convert the brio into CNG and its suitability with cng. Is Duo model of Brio is being launched shortly in near future???????????????

• Deepak Vyas |06 Oct,2011 11:10:52 AM

Can anybody tell me that inspite of cut throat competion and the recession in automobile industries,are there chances of prices of all car going down

• navneet |07 Oct,2011 11:11:24 PM

I am planning to buy a car for the first time. Am confused among Maruti Ritz, Honda Brio and Etios Liva. Can anybody help me amongst these three which one is best to buy?

gurbinder |17 Oct,2011 02:35:28 PM

MARUTI RITZ ALL THE WAY GO4 IT

• sanjeev sharma |13 Oct,2011 05:57:12 PM

Hi i am planning to buy a car for the first time. Am confused among Maruti Ritz, Honda Brio,Hundai i10 and Etios Liva. Can anybody help me amongst these three which one is best to buy?

• abbas |16 Oct,2011 11:16:56 PM

Mehul |17 Oct,2011 10:02:39 PM

I had the same 3 cars in mind before I booked Brio. First of all Etios Liva interior is composed of cheap plastic and it doesn't feel like a 5 lac car at all. Brio is a good choice here, because of firstly it has the ivtec engine (same as jazz). It is the most powerful hatchback in India right now. Apart the claimed mileage is 18.9 kmpl so we can easiy expect around 13 in city conditions. The interiors are alos great with audio controls on steering and all. Ritz is a good option if you are a Maruti fan. Ritz comes out to be the same price as brio. Hyundai i10 is a proven car but rear space is less. And its a proven fact that Honda fares far better when compared to Hyundai.

• Nachiket Paranjape |01 Nov,2011 09:13:23 AM

Is brio comfortable for 5 people??

kumar |08 Jul,2012 03:07:37 PM

no ...ofcourse not...

sunilkumar |27 Aug,2013 05:28:27 PM

it is best for 5 people, looks small from outside but is huge from inside and the rear seat is wider than that of other cars in the segment, 3 heavy people can make it easy on the rear seat with driver and another person in front. perfect car for a 5 member family. go for it.

• MUDIT VERMA |09 Nov,2011 09:32:28 AM

I want to by HONDA BRIO , please any body tell me about its milage ,performance, driving , look

• MUDIT VERMA |09 Nov,2011 09:33:44 AM

Can i convert honda Brio to LPG

rajiv kumar |10 Nov,2011 06:20:21 PM

No u cant , as of now it comes with Petrol version only

• Murugan |20 Dec,2011 03:24:11 PM

Well, I am from Kanyakumari, certainly I look for a good service Station which is an authorised one. And the Honda does not have one here so I don,t feel to go for it.

• Dipak |25 Dec,2011 05:23:53 PM

Would u please advise me to opt between these two cars: 1) Honda Brio EMT/SMT - Price Rs.4.5/4.9 2) BEAT LT -Price Rs.4.55

• vikas kumar |11 Feb,2012 08:48:02 PM

Hi i am planning to buy a car for the first time. Am confused among Maruti swift vxi, Honda Brio S option MT,Hundai i10 sportz . Can anybody help me amongst these three which one is best to buy?

pssharma |23 Mar,2012 10:32:28 AM

iwas also comparing these cars along with beat and ritz and also new dzire dzire looks like ambassodar, ritz very poor looks,swift costs around 5.5 lakh and seems bulky,colours fade after 2-3 years.i-10 very small appearance, cost more,Honda brio smt model is perfect for city as well for highways high speed as high as 185 kms so go for brio SMT in 5 lakh only on road price honda has absorbed 50% duty hike they have increased only about 4.5 lakh me too buying this in baroda

Amitava |23 Mar,2012 09:41:18 PM

I bought a Brio (VMT) for my wife last month. Before settling for I tested almost all the cars (Beat, Liva, i10, Micra, Ritz & Swift) of this segment. So after considering facts below I found Biro is the one. 1. Ease of Parking 2. Ease of Handling (in traffic condition). Power steering is excellent. 3. Performance (Swift was close) 4. Mileage (getting 14 ) 5. Comfort, good leg room (boot is small though) 6. Features, Music System is good. (Beat has Automatic Climate Control, wish Brio had it) 7. Look (different than the lot)

• ANAND |07 Apr,2012 02:41:18 PM

I am planning to buy a new car and my budjet is around 3.5 lac to 5 lac, i have seen lots of options in the market like, honda brio, swift, ritz, santro, i10, nissan micra, chevrolet beat, tata indica, my daily running is around 15-20 kms, please advice which car is most suitable and econimically for me

Hi |28 Sep,2012 04:20:45 PM

Go by auto

• kinjal Tanna |12 Jul,2012 11:02:29 PM

hiii i am buying the car for first time... i have daily use of 25 kms.. can anybody advise me which of the following threee cars is good??? brio ritz i10 Please guide me...

Thomas john |12 Aug,2013 03:32:15 PM

Get the brio... Tj ...

• kurup |27 Oct,2012 12:41:45 AM

I am planning to purchase the Brio Honda i am worried about the mileage and the maintenance /and service cost .Rest of other things after driving is excellent and vehicle is cute and steady vehicle can anybody can comment

• bhamini |11 Nov,2012 02:32:33 AM

hi friend i am planning to purchase a car first time so i am confuse which car is best about price ,mileage and maintenance. my plan is buy a honda brio,chevrolet beat,maruti ritz which one is best for me.pl.anybody can comment

RKSINHA |29 Nov,2013 08:37:42 PM

it is suggested to purchase brio vx.Wonderful car and easy to drive.rksinha General manager BHEL vadodara

Madhukar |06 Jul,2014 09:27:09 PM

Does Honda Brio have safety features like front & side air bags, fog lights, climate control etc.?

• R.K.SINHA |29 Nov,2013 08:32:39 PM

Recently i have purchased honha brio vx AT and driving now.Wonderfull car to drive with ease.actually i am retiring hence i have purchased as it is easy to drive in town.

• Mithesh |04 Jun,2014 12:48:09 PM

I am planning to buy a car with on road price under 6 lakhs. Confused with Honda Brio, Hyundai Grand i10 & Maruti swift. The car will be used minimum, say 300 km/month mostly highway drives. (I reside in maharashtra, And I want this car for my hometown which I will be visiting once in bimonthly for one week time). I want a car with good performance (I love driving,and own a palio ;) ) Its maintenance cost should not be high (Dont want to spend much money on maintenance) It should be a trouble free car ( I dont want to spoil my one week home town vacation running behind service centres). I want a good fuel economy too(I am an Indian :) ) Please help to choose between these three.

• Jayanth |23 Jul,2014 07:04:40 PM

I am having Brio automatic. Everything is good except the mileage and boot. You do not get more than seven in the city. On long stretch it is 8.5. Honda people keeps mum when asked the low mileage.they are not of help. Dr. Jayanth