My First Opinion

for V MT

Look and Style: Great   Comfort: Very good   Pickup: Nice   Mileage: Let me drive more.............   Best Features: Smooth Stearing,Leg space,Design, Back door, Dash bord info/alarm system....   Needs to improve: Boot space, back wiper/washer   Overall Experience: I am very new driver for car. I just took training and stearing it. I found it very controllable and smooth. I was just looking a car like this which is smooth and safe . Look and comfort of this car is extra benifit for me. As far as milage ; I will write in my next review after first service. Till then bye bye....have a safe and joyful driving to all.

By ashutosh kumar banerje
On: Aug 28, 2012 | 1725 Views

Write your Comment on Honda Brio 2013-2016

2 comments
N
nishant kumar
Dec 4, 2012 12:28:22 PM

which car shud i buy btween the new maruti ritz 2012 zxi and honda brio V MT ......it will be our 1st family car of 4 members.....wid a normal 5.8-9 inch heights....... do giv me genuine and overol experience.... petrol version only.

a
ashutosh kumar banerje
Feb 11, 2013 5:15:07 PM

I am extreemly sorry dear frnd for late reply...... Hope u may brought ad enjoying brand new car...... but still i m giving my opinion.... Best leg space and safety is available in Honda Brio V MT .... and for 4 person family it is awsm...... but one thing i like to mention that i have never inspected maruti ritz........ but i am fully staisfied with Honda Brio.... one very interesting thing i woul like to share with u...that no one said that his car is giving more millage than given in specification...but not only i other users also got more millage i.e. 21+ we got the maximum specified on highway is 18.4.

a
    ashutosh kumar banerje
    Oct 15, 2012 4:58:37 PM

Tip:- If u put the RPM 1500 for 2nd and 3rd gear and approx 2000 for further 4th and 5th gear you will get optimum millage and ECO green light on..... :) have happy....safe ....... joyful....and cost effective driving ........ hope to see u soon with new tip...... :)

Honda Brio 2013-2016 User Reviews

5.0/5
      Based on1 User reviews
      Write a Review and Win
      200 Paytm vouchers & an iPhone 7 every month!
      Iphone
      • More ...
      • LATEST
      • for V MT

HONDA BRIO - IT TRULY LOVES YOU BACK

Dear Concerned This refers to my buying experience for my new car purchased in October 2012, i.e Honda Brio (VMT) from Emerald Cars Pvt. Ltd. * Buying...Read More

By mohnish asnani
        On: Aug 16, 2016 | 1261 Views
      • View All Brio 2013-2016 Reviews
      Honda Brio 2013-2016
      This car model has expired