My First Opinion

• Appearance

Pros : Discounts, Stearing, Pickup, Leg space, design

Cons : Boot space

Look and Style: Great   Comfort: Very good   Pickup: Nice   Mileage: Let me drive more.............   Best Features: Smooth Stearing,Leg space,Design, Back door, Dash bord info/alarm system....   Needs to improve: Boot space, back wiper/washer   Overall Experience: I am very new driver for car. I just took training and stearing it. I found it very controllable and smooth. I was just looking a car like this which is smooth and safe . Look and comfort of this car is extra benifit for me. As far as milage ; I will write in my next review after first service. Till then bye bye....have a safe and joyful driving to all.

Comments Honda Brio 2013-2016
  • ashutosh kumar banerje |15 Oct,2012 04:58:37 PM

Tip:- If u put the RPM 1500 for 2nd and 3rd gear and approx 2000 for further 4th and 5th gear you will get optimum millage and ECO green light on..... :) have ....... joyful....and cost effective driving ........ hope to see u soon with new tip...... :)

• Nishant Kumar |04 Dec,2012 12:28:22 PM

which car shud i buy btween the new maruti ritz 2012 zxi and honda brio V MT will be our 1st family car of 4 members.....wid a normal 5.8-9 inch heights....... do giv me genuine and overol experience.... petrol version only.

ashutosh kumar banerje |11 Feb,2013 05:15:07 PM

I am extreemly sorry dear frnd for late reply...... Hope u may brought ad enjoying brand new car...... but still i m giving my opinion.... Best leg space and safety is available in Honda Brio V MT .... and for 4 person family it is awsm...... but one thing i like to mention that i have never inspected maruti ritz........ but i am fully staisfied with Honda Brio.... one very interesting thing i woul like to share with u...that no one said that his car is giving more millage than given in specification...but not only i other users also got more millage i.e. 21+ we got the maximum specified on highway is 18.4.

Honda Brio 2013-2016 review scorecard