HONDA BRV

By for Honda BRV 2016-08-10 13:59:56.0
  • Appearance

After almost a year of procrastination and forced decision matrices, I chose the Honda BRV-Diesel variant. Outstanding performance. I beat the Honda designer provided a mileage of 22 kmpl and achieved 23 kmpl on a straight drive from Mysore to Bangalore, merely by ensuring that the ECO green light remains on as far as possible. In city driving, I use the Honda smooth bearings capability to cover distances, once speed has picked up. Hence the city driving kmpl is currently at 18-19 since the last 2000 kms.

Facilities in the vehicle in terms of space is outstanding. I did the seven seaters full drive with relatives and the last row friends were quite comfortable. I only miss the GPS and the touchscreen infotainment system.

One issue on the use of USB for music is, the display shows only folders and not the folder name. Hence it becomes difficult to choose a set of songs from a different discipline. Most important Honda has provided Michelin tyres which no others do and that is outstanding. No fear of Humps either due its excellent 210 mm ground clearance. Safeties ultimate to the core especially the special electronic key.

Inspire Honda at Mysore is my dealer and they are too good and professional in their approach.

Hats off Honda and do well.