Excellent car with few drawbacks

By for Honda BRV 2016-06-10 18:22:52.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Space, comfort and mileage

Cons : Parking sensor, rear camera

I have recently bought the newly launched BRV. It's nearly been a month since I am driving this car. I really enjoyed the comfort, space and ride quality in this car. It has more space inside than the other cars of the same segment like Innova, Ertiga and Xylo.

The company claims it?s mileage around 22km per litre in diesel variant that I own but I personally found out 20 at the moment which I think is very good in terms of fuel efficiency for an SUV. It actually looks like an MPV if we look at the car from height's point of view which is not as high as the Creta or XUV 500. Even though, this car has mostly all good features but there was one major drawback that I came across even in the top model as well. That is no rear camera with display or parking sensors which I think is must for this car with such an enormous length.

On the whole, I would say this is a perfect family car with a good package of comfort, mileage and ride quality apart from one drawback mentioned. Whoever buys will have to pay only for a rear camera with parking sensors as an additional accessory.

• Gaurav Parab |11 Jun,2016 08:16:22 AM

Yeah Honda BRV should have provided rear mirror camera,parking sensors,digital display,navigation system

sriram |15 Aug,2016 08:07:10 PM

Dear sir i want to know Honda -BRV is not power stearing ?

• Thomas.Y |30 Dec,2016 05:01:44 AM

i am interested to buy a Honda Brv

• pushpendra sarswat |23 Jan,2017 11:45:07 AM

HONDA MEANS COMFORT, QUALITY AND SAFETY WITH TECHNOLOGY .I LIKE HONDA BRV DUE TO GOOD GROUND CLEARANCE OF 210MM ,MILEAGE AND COMFORT .

• SHARWAN KUMAR SAW |08 Feb,2017 04:46:09 PM

I WANT TO PURCHASE A HONDA BR V DIESEL. WHICH VARIENT IS THE BEST, WHAT IS ITS MILEGE, PERFORMANCE AND FEATURES. PLS SUGGEST ME