Worst Car Honda Amaze
Worst Car Honda Amaze
Worst Car Honda Amaze is the worst ever car in the compact Sedan Segment. Guys, I'm not sure how would someone rate the car 4 out of 5 whereas U don't have an option to choose 0 here. First of all the car has got the poor build quality. People fall on it's look especially the front bonnet. The car does not have the stiff/quality suspension. You will see the suspension crashes even at the small path holes in the road and you will feel it in the cabin (annoying isn't it?). Poor noise insulation as you can almost hear every road noise that is where the car manufacturers like Volkswagon/Ford stands out. The seat does not have enough cuff to hold you. It does have the poor sound system even though the paper specification looks 90 PS power, the car literally struggles to make a move at 2nd gear and it lags which is not suitable for city ride at all. The gear and engine silencer vibrate if you put the reverse gear on and even at the first gear which you can feel it in the gearbox. The car does have some cosmetic attraction like the chrome finished AC vents, good quality plastic in the dashboard and good seat cushioning. Guys remember, you are buying a car and it should be sensible for your money. To summarize things poor suspension, poor noise insulation (infact nil), poor mileage, less featured, poor sound system, not so good steering feedback, not so good clutch and Gearbox setup, more importantly, 175 mm tyres even at the top trim so you compromise a bit of the ride quality as well. The above review is for Amaze Petrol who claims as the leading petrol car manufacturer. It totally iterates me that they are still the piston manufacturers for car manufacturers like Toyota or Ford. There are so many options available at this price range with a quality build. Exterior of the car can be showcased like Amaze or Dzire but all it matters is the build where Ford/Volkswagon and even Tata is stand out. But I'm sure the proud Honda customers will make all the promotions here even for the peanuts they have got. I suggest you go and try test driving Ford Aspire(facelifted), Tata Nexon or even Ameo if your budget permits.
- 4 Likes
- 6 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (907)
- Mileage (271)
- Performance (125)
- Looks (273)
- Comfort (296)
- Engine (207)
- Interior (162)
- Power (140)
- More ...
I have Amaze AMT diesel 2019. Little noisy in the diesel model, the average is something that I have driven 20km/ltr but the main problem is in the dashboard irritating s...
Very bad car and body quality are very low. The car suspension is very poor suspension doing high noise on a rough road and very bad handling. I bought this car myself an...
Comfort in the nominal budget as the same as Verna. In city, mileage is 15 kmpl approx. Handling is good with a good turning radius. Ujjain city dealer Avantika Honda Ser...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Extended Warranty 4th & ...