Test Drove Amaze
Test Drove Amaze
Test drove Amaze, for better comparison, also driven Swift Dzire. First of all, looks! The car looks impressive from sides, front and rear are borrowed from Brio and City, look stale, so the dashboard, otherwise the interiors look great. When a new car is entering the market to beat a well- established model, it needs a totally fresh look. 100 PS power and 200 Nm torque seem good on paper only. The acceleration of Dzire with 160 Nm is far better. Dzire has better road grip and stability. The seating position of Dzire is more confident. The amaze experience has shattered the hopes which had sprung in my mind. The noise and vibrations are intolerable, even ten minutes’ drive gives fatigue. The roof should have been 50 mm higher. Honda has gone too far ahead in cost cutting. Even the top model has sliding air intake, seen 1980’s in Maruti. Good to see ABS and EBD in base model, why’nt adjustable head rests. Top model should also have been provided reversing sensors. On the whole, the car is quite raw, not good enough for the Honda brand, needs lot of refinement before it can give competition to Dzire.
- 22 Likes
- 9 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Amezing the car
I am confused between honda amaze petrol, sail petrol or swift dezire vxi regal petrol. Plz suggest as my running is not much. 200km run in weekends only...
i booked honda amaze on 15th April at the time they are saying that vehicle deliver time is 45 days , now 45 days gone but they are not giving any assurance for the vehicle delivery, iam not expected this kind of commitment from Green honda pls look in the customer priority of vehicle delivery date , if they are not sticking their commitment , they should not give any delivery commitment , iam very much dis pointed of their commitment just we trusted on honda brand imange and booked the vehicle hence honda should give vehicle delivery commitment to the customer ,
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (988)
- Mileage (305)
- Performance (148)
- Looks (286)
- Comfort (327)
- Engine (224)
- Interior (173)
- Power (152)
- More ...
Petrol Ivtec: Overall premium in terms of internal feel and finish with respect to taxi feel of other similar variants. Good after-sales service with polite yet effective...
Giving feedback after driving for 2 years and drove 13000 km. 1. Both rear window knobs are not working. I cannot open them from inside. 2. Glove box opens up even if c...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,68,445*EMI: Rs. 16,70824.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,695*EMI: Rs. 18,13824.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,47,6,95*EMI: Rs. 18,39424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,95,695*EMI: Rs. 19,39724.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,694*EMI: Rs. 19,82421.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.927,694*EMI: Rs. 20,11121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,75,695*EMI: Rs. 21,08321.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,41318.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,939*EMI: Rs. 15,05618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,12,939*EMI: Rs. 15,24118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,60,439*EMI: Rs. 16,28118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,938*EMI: Rs. 16,92218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.802,938*EMI: Rs. 17,13618.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,08,438*EMI: Rs. 17,28418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,50,439*EMI: Rs. 18,16918.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,91,437*EMI: Rs. 19,00918.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Benefits up to Rs. 53,00...