Test Drove Amaze
Test Drove Amaze
Test drove Amaze, for better comparison, also driven Swift Dzire. First of all, looks! The car looks impressive from sides, front and rear are borrowed from Brio and City, look stale, so the dashboard, otherwise the interiors look great. When a new car is entering the market to beat a well- established model, it needs a totally fresh look. 100 PS power and 200 Nm torque seem good on paper only. The acceleration of Dzire with 160 Nm is far better. Dzire has better road grip and stability. The seating position of Dzire is more confident. The amaze experience has shattered the hopes which had sprung in my mind. The noise and vibrations are intolerable, even ten minutes’ drive gives fatigue. The roof should have been 50 mm higher. Honda has gone too far ahead in cost cutting. Even the top model has sliding air intake, seen 1980’s in Maruti. Good to see ABS and EBD in base model, why’nt adjustable head rests. Top model should also have been provided reversing sensors. On the whole, the car is quite raw, not good enough for the Honda brand, needs lot of refinement before it can give competition to Dzire.
- 22 Likes
- 9 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Amezing the car
I am confused between honda amaze petrol, sail petrol or swift dezire vxi regal petrol. Plz suggest as my running is not much. 200km run in weekends only...
i booked honda amaze on 15th April at the time they are saying that vehicle deliver time is 45 days , now 45 days gone but they are not giving any assurance for the vehicle delivery, iam not expected this kind of commitment from Green honda pls look in the customer priority of vehicle delivery date , if they are not sticking their commitment , they should not give any delivery commitment , iam very much dis pointed of their commitment just we trusted on honda brand imange and booked the vehicle hence honda should give vehicle delivery commitment to the customer ,
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (1235)
- Mileage (287)
- Performance (139)
- Looks (285)
- Comfort (312)
- Engine (217)
- Interior (171)
- Power (147)
- More ...
I bought the Honda Amaze Car about 7 months ago with the BS6 engine. It is the best Sedan car in mid-range the built quality is too good and the cabin consists of Touchsc...
Perfectly designed compact sedan.Took VX CVT petrol, as was looking for good petrol mileage. Petrol mileage is 15 to 17.5 still didn't take it for a highway ride. CVT pet...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,000*EMI: Rs. 14,95918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,000*EMI: Rs. 16,85518.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,30,000*EMI: Rs. 18,01524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,10,000*EMI: Rs. 19,73121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Cash Discount up to Rs. ...