Short term review
Short term review
Honda Amaze is very good in all aspects except few. Diesel review. First is the noise. You won't notice it if you are at high gears and road is smooth. I think road / tyre noise is more audible rather than engine noise which is audible only in low gears while accelerating and in peaceful areas. But don't worry if you are in a typical Indian city, you won't hear any noise. Second is the music system look. Reviews tell about the dash board look but its only the music system which could have changed the dash board but I think you can change it, put a good one with cd player which amaze doesn't have even in higher models. Positive points are many. Good looking car, interior color, space, very spacious leg and thigh room, good pick up and easy to drive. And best is mileage, I don't believe mine showed 23 kmpl in mixed hw and city use in 10 days of purchase. Few more things like door handle could have been chrome for better looks. Dash board is very badly designed you cannot even put a book there. My Santro used to accomodate many bags at that space.
- 17 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (1101)
- Mileage (285)
- Performance (139)
- Looks (284)
- Comfort (310)
- Engine (217)
- Interior (171)
- Power (147)
- More ...
I bought the Honda Amaze Car about 7 months ago with the BS6 engine. It is the best Sedan car in mid-range the built quality is too good and the cabin consists of Touchsc...
I bought the Honda Amaze just a few months ago and I must say it's a wonderful car in this price range. This car has a beautiful interior and LED lights which gives great...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,30,000*EMI: Rs. 18,01524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,10,000*EMI: Rs. 19,73121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,88,000*EMI: Rs. 14,77818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.700,000*EMI: Rs. 14,95918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,000*EMI: Rs. 16,85518.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
Popular Car Insurance Companies
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Benefit up to Rs. 67,000...